Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: In over my head - BSOD Stop Error 7F with 08 Double Fault bug and I could use some help.

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: In over my head - BSOD Stop Error 7F with 08 Double Fault bug and I could use some help.

Haha, no worries, thanks for clearing it up for me though!

Yes, it could be that simple, go ahead and move the CD/DVD drive over to the last Intel port and see if it helps! If not, do the Clear CMOS for a short time (2-3 min), then if no luck extended clear (8+ Hours)

Yes, it would be good if you could test installing windows using this SSD, and the same install DVD on another system. You could do it while you wait on the extended clear CMOS, if things came down to that.

Default Re: In over my head - BSOD Stop Error 7F with 08 Double Fault bug and I could use some help.

Apparently it was that simple! BSOD is gone and windows install is in progress. My access to my daughter's PC has been limited since her return from a week long trip to Santa Fe and believe me, she was anxious to get back to her gaming. Now I am going to experiment with my machine and figure out what's up with those sata ports and/or dvd/rom as my bluray drive does not appear detected in bios (yet my older IDE cd/dvd rom - which I used for install - does). Thanks so much Lsd and waza for helping me through that first hurdle! Will return if I can't figure it out myself. Good Day!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information