Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 81

Thread: Fan speed monitering and software anomylies.




  1. #71
    boondocks's Avatar
    boondocks is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Live Oak, Florida
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: Fan speed monitering and software anomylies.

    Quote Originally Posted by wazza300 View Post
    i wish i could help you more but that board is different regarding llc levels to mine,
    No problem, wazza. Two different breeds of the same animal.
    Right now I can run 10 passes IBT OK but not far into Prime95. Dont' know where the vcore will end up but I'm down to 1.335 (setpoint in BIOS), LLC level 5 and PLL 1.670. Either up or down with PLL and it crashes IBT. I've noticed that if the vcore dips below 1.368 under load very long it crashes.
    Still seeing GHz up and down between 3510--->4513 while under load. C1,C3/C6 & EIST disabled.
    I'll get there eventually.
    Maximus 8 Hero/6700K @ 4.8/4x4GB LPX @ 3200 15-17-17-36 CR1
    Case Labs SM8 w/dual pedestals / Custom water w/ acrylic pipe / Light box
    PowerColor 390Xw/EK block / Samsung 840 Pro 256GBx2 RAID 0 / 128GBx1 SSD's | 3 HDD's / DVD burner
    Dual Aquaero 5 Pro controllers for pumps & fans / FC9 for led's only 2xD5 pwm w/Bitspower tops - MCP35x2 - 3x480 rads/1x240 rad/AP15 fans / EK supremcy
    Seasonic Platinum 1000w custom fabbed/sleeved psu wiring by me

    Wifes: Z77X-UD5H / 3770K w/c with Raystorm copper block & 2 Rads/ Kingston HyperX RAM / Switch 810 case/ PowerColor AX7950 w/EK block
    HTPC: Z68 Pro3 M / 2105

    SOLD:Z97X-UD5H /4790K/F11b mod BIOS/4.8@1.38 4x4GB Kingston Genesis KHX24C11X3K4 2400 RAM 11-13-13-30
    SOLD:Z87X-UD5H /4770K


  2. #72
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Birmingham,Great Britain
    Posts
    9,250

    Default Re: Fan speed monitering and software anomylies.

    What about turbo ratio? Did you set it to match CPU multi? What dram voltage? If blend testing in prime might need more dram voltage? Usually qpi/vtt is fine on stock
    Gigabyte z77x UP4-TH F11c Modded Bios
    Intel i7 3770k 24/7@4.8ghz 1.38v Turbo llc +0.165v dvid multithreading enabled
    Samsung Green(MV-3V4G3D/US) 8GB @2133mhz 9-10-10-21-1t 1.55v
    Thermalright Silver Arrow Cpu Cooler
    1xSamsung 840 pro 256 Gb SSD windows 8.1 pro 64bit
    1xSamsung f4 HD204UI 2tb hard drive Storage
    Powercolor 7970 3gb V3 @1150mhz core/1700mhz mem,1.150v Accelero aftermarket air cooler 55c max
    Razer Lycosa Keyboard
    Logitech X-530 5.1 Speakers
    Lite-On iHAS124-19 24x Sata DVDRW
    K-World Hybrid DVB-T 210SE Digital T.V Card
    L.G E2260V L.E.D 1920x1080 Monitor
    Xfx Pro 750w silver rated Psu 80+
    Fractal Arc Midi Case

    http://i38.tinypic.com/14myvfa.jpg x58 ud5 <=3.8ghz + 4.2ghz Overclock Template!!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/warren304#p/u Visit Me On Youtube

    Lots Of Gaming Videos With X58 Ud5 System And Gpu On My Youtube Channel!!
    Just Uploaded New Battlefield 4 Video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  3. #73
    boondocks's Avatar
    boondocks is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Live Oak, Florida
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: Fan speed monitering and software anomylies.

    CPU and turbos all set 45x. Dram has been holding steady at 1.5, haven't made any adjustments. After extensive testing earlier with vtt I came to the same conclusion that any adjustments I made did not change anything.
    Most of my fight has been to try and keep the vcore below 1.4 . Even though the setpoint is much lower, using the LLC brings it up a fair bit but without it the vdroop is just too great. Last testing LLC level 6 with the same settings as previous post but brings the vcore up slightly over 1.4. I'm about at the point where I'm willing to try some dram voltage adjustments, but I'm not sure what is safe for ram rated at 1.5v?

    Oh and forgot to add I switched the rear fan to the Sys_2 header and now this is one very quiet machine. I don't think the cpu fans have been over 1000 rpm's and they are whisper quiet.
    Last edited by boondocks; 04-06-2012 at 07:43 AM.
    Maximus 8 Hero/6700K @ 4.8/4x4GB LPX @ 3200 15-17-17-36 CR1
    Case Labs SM8 w/dual pedestals / Custom water w/ acrylic pipe / Light box
    PowerColor 390Xw/EK block / Samsung 840 Pro 256GBx2 RAID 0 / 128GBx1 SSD's | 3 HDD's / DVD burner
    Dual Aquaero 5 Pro controllers for pumps & fans / FC9 for led's only 2xD5 pwm w/Bitspower tops - MCP35x2 - 3x480 rads/1x240 rad/AP15 fans / EK supremcy
    Seasonic Platinum 1000w custom fabbed/sleeved psu wiring by me

    Wifes: Z77X-UD5H / 3770K w/c with Raystorm copper block & 2 Rads/ Kingston HyperX RAM / Switch 810 case/ PowerColor AX7950 w/EK block
    HTPC: Z68 Pro3 M / 2105

    SOLD:Z97X-UD5H /4790K/F11b mod BIOS/4.8@1.38 4x4GB Kingston Genesis KHX24C11X3K4 2400 RAM 11-13-13-30
    SOLD:Z87X-UD5H /4770K


  4. #74
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Birmingham,Great Britain
    Posts
    9,250

    Default Re: Fan speed monitering and software anomylies.

    you can use upto 1.5750v,im breaking all the rules with my ram and running it at 1.625v but you will be fine to use upto 1.575v,the thing thats awkward with that board is it wont let you use dvid and llc together where on mine i can,max i see my cpu vcore spike to is 1.35v mostly it hovers around 1.34v
    Gigabyte z77x UP4-TH F11c Modded Bios
    Intel i7 3770k 24/7@4.8ghz 1.38v Turbo llc +0.165v dvid multithreading enabled
    Samsung Green(MV-3V4G3D/US) 8GB @2133mhz 9-10-10-21-1t 1.55v
    Thermalright Silver Arrow Cpu Cooler
    1xSamsung 840 pro 256 Gb SSD windows 8.1 pro 64bit
    1xSamsung f4 HD204UI 2tb hard drive Storage
    Powercolor 7970 3gb V3 @1150mhz core/1700mhz mem,1.150v Accelero aftermarket air cooler 55c max
    Razer Lycosa Keyboard
    Logitech X-530 5.1 Speakers
    Lite-On iHAS124-19 24x Sata DVDRW
    K-World Hybrid DVB-T 210SE Digital T.V Card
    L.G E2260V L.E.D 1920x1080 Monitor
    Xfx Pro 750w silver rated Psu 80+
    Fractal Arc Midi Case

    http://i38.tinypic.com/14myvfa.jpg x58 ud5 <=3.8ghz + 4.2ghz Overclock Template!!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/warren304#p/u Visit Me On Youtube

    Lots Of Gaming Videos With X58 Ud5 System And Gpu On My Youtube Channel!!
    Just Uploaded New Battlefield 4 Video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  5. #75
    boondocks's Avatar
    boondocks is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Live Oak, Florida
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: Fan speed monitering and software anomylies.

    OK, will check into some dram voltage tweaks.
    LOL, I sure can't get my vcore that low.
    Maximus 8 Hero/6700K @ 4.8/4x4GB LPX @ 3200 15-17-17-36 CR1
    Case Labs SM8 w/dual pedestals / Custom water w/ acrylic pipe / Light box
    PowerColor 390Xw/EK block / Samsung 840 Pro 256GBx2 RAID 0 / 128GBx1 SSD's | 3 HDD's / DVD burner
    Dual Aquaero 5 Pro controllers for pumps & fans / FC9 for led's only 2xD5 pwm w/Bitspower tops - MCP35x2 - 3x480 rads/1x240 rad/AP15 fans / EK supremcy
    Seasonic Platinum 1000w custom fabbed/sleeved psu wiring by me

    Wifes: Z77X-UD5H / 3770K w/c with Raystorm copper block & 2 Rads/ Kingston HyperX RAM / Switch 810 case/ PowerColor AX7950 w/EK block
    HTPC: Z68 Pro3 M / 2105

    SOLD:Z97X-UD5H /4790K/F11b mod BIOS/4.8@1.38 4x4GB Kingston Genesis KHX24C11X3K4 2400 RAM 11-13-13-30
    SOLD:Z87X-UD5H /4770K


  6. #76
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Birmingham,Great Britain
    Posts
    9,250

    Default Re: Fan speed monitering and software anomylies.

    ive seen much lower than that,like i said not being able to use dvid isnt helping you,i can use more cpu offset(dvid) and a lower llc to bring cpu voltage down a little

    try super pi 32m run and see if it passes with 1.5v dram voltage if it does then its pretty stable,if not add one/two clicks more dram voltage and retest till it passes,then try prime 95 blend test again



    http://www.techpowerup.com/wizzard/super_pi_mod.exe
    Last edited by wazza300; 04-06-2012 at 08:01 AM.
    Gigabyte z77x UP4-TH F11c Modded Bios
    Intel i7 3770k 24/7@4.8ghz 1.38v Turbo llc +0.165v dvid multithreading enabled
    Samsung Green(MV-3V4G3D/US) 8GB @2133mhz 9-10-10-21-1t 1.55v
    Thermalright Silver Arrow Cpu Cooler
    1xSamsung 840 pro 256 Gb SSD windows 8.1 pro 64bit
    1xSamsung f4 HD204UI 2tb hard drive Storage
    Powercolor 7970 3gb V3 @1150mhz core/1700mhz mem,1.150v Accelero aftermarket air cooler 55c max
    Razer Lycosa Keyboard
    Logitech X-530 5.1 Speakers
    Lite-On iHAS124-19 24x Sata DVDRW
    K-World Hybrid DVB-T 210SE Digital T.V Card
    L.G E2260V L.E.D 1920x1080 Monitor
    Xfx Pro 750w silver rated Psu 80+
    Fractal Arc Midi Case

    http://i38.tinypic.com/14myvfa.jpg x58 ud5 <=3.8ghz + 4.2ghz Overclock Template!!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/warren304#p/u Visit Me On Youtube

    Lots Of Gaming Videos With X58 Ud5 System And Gpu On My Youtube Channel!!
    Just Uploaded New Battlefield 4 Video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  7. #77
    Lsdmeasap's Avatar
    Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    PCB Island
    Posts
    25,940

    Default Re: Fan speed monitering and software anomylies.

    Quote Originally Posted by boondocks View Post
    Still seeing GHz up and down between 3510--->4513 while under load. C1,C3/C6 & EIST disabled.
    I'll get there eventually.
    Did you set High Performance in windows power plan, and then advanced power plan options and set CPU min/max to 100%?

    I sent the following to you in PM as well, about 4.4 vs 4.5 and the voltage you are trying to stay under, not all CPU's can run low voltages at high speeds so keep this in mind:


    Quote Originally Posted by Me
    It sounds like you might not even be trying enough Vcore. The jump from 4Ghz to 4.4Ghz might not require much voltage at all, but each .1 after that might require larger jumps than you seem to be taking. Like if you have to use 1.35V for 4.4Ghz for example you may need to use 1.4 or above for 4.5, and 1.425 or more for 4.6, ect. It's not always a similar linear jump in voltage, especially once you get up to around 4.4-4.5. So I'd suggest you try testing Vcore again, but don't limit yourself to 1.4 actual, if you need to try 1.4+ just to see if it's helping that is fine, but don't be scared of it and limit yourself causing you to think it';s something else altogether when it really might just be more Vcore is needed.

  8. #78
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NL
    Posts
    229

    Default Re: Fan speed monitering and software anomylies.

    If you want cpu to stay at the high freq, disable the turbo also, beside the c1e, c3/c6 and eist.

    snip from my 47x-high template:
    Code:
    ===============================================================================
    ························Advanced·Frequency·Settings
    ===============================================================================
    ··CPU·Clock·Ratio·······················[47·X]
    ··CPU·Frequency······················3.30GHz(·100x33)
    >·Advanced·CPU·Core·Features············[Press·Enter]
    ··>>>>>·Standard·Clock·Control
    ··BCLK/DMI/PEG·Clock·Control············[Disabled]
    x·BCLK/DMI/PEG·Frequency(0.1MHz)·········1000···100.0MHz
    ··System·Memory·Multiplier·(SPD)········[21.33]
    ··Memory·Frequency(MHz)····1600··········2134
    ··Internal·Graphics·Clock··1100·········[Auto]
    ===============================================================================
    ························Advanced·CPU·Core·Features
    ===============================================================================
    ··CPU·Clock·Ratio·······················[47·X]
    ··CPU·Frequency·····················4.70GHz(·100x47)
    ··PWM·Frequency·Control·················[Auto]
    ··CPU·Over·Current·Protection···········[Auto]
    ··Internal·CPU·PLL·Overvoltage··········[Enabled]
    ··Real-Time·Ratio·Changes·In·OS·········[Disabled]
    ··Intel(R)·Turbo·Boost·Tech.············[Disabled]
    ··-Turbo·Ratio(1-Core)·······37·········[Auto]
    ··-Turbo·Ratio(2-Core)·······36·········[Auto]
    ··-Turbo·Ratio(3-Core)·······35·········[Auto]
    ··-Turbo·Ratio(4-Core)·······34·········[Auto]
    ··-Turbo·Power·Limit(Watts)··95·········[Auto]
    ··-Core·Current·Limit(Amps)··97·········[Auto]
    ··CPU·Cores·Enabled·····················[All]
    ··CPU·Enhanced·Halt·(C1E)···············[Disabled]
    ··C3/C6·State·Support···················[Disabled]
    ··CPU·Thermal·Monitor···················[Disabled]
    ··CPU·EIST·Function·····················[Disabled]
    .
    .
    .
    ===============================================================================
    ························Advanced·Voltage·Settings
    ===============================================================================
    ··*****·Mother·Board·Voltage·Control·*****
    ··Voltage·Types·················Normal··Current
    ··---------------------------------------------
    ··>>>·CPU
    ··Multi-Steps·Load-Line·················[Level·6]
    ··CPU·Vcore·····················1.360V··[1.370V]
    x·Dynamic·Vcore(DVID)··········+0.000V···Auto
    ··QPI/Vtt·Voltage···············1.050V··[1.075V]
    ··System·Agent·Voltage··········0.920V··[0.925V]
    ··Graphics·Core·················1.065V··[Auto]
    x·Graphics·DVID················+0.000V···Auto
    ··>>>·MCH/ICH
    ··CPU·PLL·······················1.800V··[1.750V]
    
    ··DRAM·Voltage··················1.500V··[1.550V]
    ··DRAM·VRef.····················0.750V··[Auto]
    ··DRAM·Termination··············0.750V··[Auto]
    ··Ch-A·Data·VRef.···············0.750V··[Auto]
    ··Ch-B·Data·VRef.···············0.750V··[Auto]
    ··Ch-A·Address·VRef.············0.750V··[Auto]
    ··Ch-A·Address·VRef.············0.750V··[Auto]
    Officially the tolerance on ram voltage is 5%, but you can go a bit higher. It seems you have to take care that the difference between vdimm andd vtt does not exceed 0.5V, so if you want to go higher on vdimm, you may have to adjust vtt too...
    - Z68X-UD3H-B3(rev 1.3), bios F12
    - I5-2500k [3148C059], cooled by scythe mugen2 rev.b with 1500rpm pwm-fan on cpufan header.
    - 8G(2x4G) Corsair Vengeance LP CML8GX3M2A1600C9W,Low profile/Low voltage, DDR1600/C9-1.35v. Slots 1&2.
    - 16G(4x4G) Samsung M378B5273DH0-CH9 1333 @ 2133-c11. w1.55v

    - Seasonic M12D SS850-EM , 850W Semi-Modular PSU with 80A at 12V.
    - 2x EVGA GeForce GTX285-1GB in SLi, 4x 6pin power and bridge connected.[PCIEX_16 and PCIEX_8]
    - Hauppauge HVR2200 PCIE 1x tv-tuner card.[PCIEX1_3]
    - Intel controller in raid mode.
    - 2x WD 500G blacks in raid0 on intel port 0-1.
    - 1x WD 1000G black on intel port 2.
    - 1x OCZ Vertex2 (32nm) on intel port 3.
    - 1x Optiarc DVDRW on intel port 4.
    - 1x Samsung 500G on marvell port 0.
    - 24" LCD monitor @ Geforce 0, lower HDMI port.
    - 17" LCD monitor @ Geforce 0, upper HDMI port.
    - 19" LCD tv @ intel/onboard HDMI.
    - 4ch analoge speakers, cambridge dtt set.
    - internal spdif header connected to Geforce 0.
    - front usb connected.
    - front ac97 connected.
    - front cardreader (usb) connected.
    - rear 4x usb bracket.
    - ms media keyboard, ms comfort mouse. usb, wired.
    - w7x64-sp1.



  9. #79
    boondocks's Avatar
    boondocks is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Live Oak, Florida
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: Fan speed monitering and software anomylies.

    Quote Originally Posted by wazza300 View Post
    ive seen much lower than that,like i said not being able to use dvid isnt helping you,i can use more cpu offset(dvid) and a lower llc to bring cpu voltage down a little

    try super pi 32m run and see if it passes with 1.5v dram voltage if it does then its pretty stable,if not add one/two clicks more dram voltage and retest till it passes,then try prime 95 blend test again



    http://www.techpowerup.com/wizzard/super_pi_mod.exe
    Sure, super Pi is stable at 1.5V DRAM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    Did you set High Performance in windows power plan, and then advanced power plan options and set CPU min/max to 100%?

    I sent the following to you in PM as well, about 4.4 vs 4.5 and the voltage you are trying to stay under, not all CPU's can run low voltages at high speeds so keep this in mind:
    HP & 100% is set in Windows.
    I was under the impression that going over 1.4V Vcore could be bad. What is considered a "safe" Vcore?

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkje View Post
    If you want cpu to stay at the high freq, disable the turbo also, beside the c1e, c3/c6 and eist.

    snip from my 47x-high template:
    Code:
    ===============================================================================
    ························Advanced·Frequency·Settings
    ===============================================================================
    ··CPU·Clock·Ratio·······················[47·X]
    ··CPU·Frequency······················3.30GHz(·100x33)
    >·Advanced·CPU·Core·Features············[Press·Enter]
    ··>>>>>·Standard·Clock·Control
    ··BCLK/DMI/PEG·Clock·Control············[Disabled]
    x·BCLK/DMI/PEG·Frequency(0.1MHz)·········1000···100.0MHz
    ··System·Memory·Multiplier·(SPD)········[21.33]
    ··Memory·Frequency(MHz)····1600··········2134
    ··Internal·Graphics·Clock··1100·········[Auto]
    ===============================================================================
    ························Advanced·CPU·Core·Features
    ===============================================================================
    ··CPU·Clock·Ratio·······················[47·X]
    ··CPU·Frequency·····················4.70GHz(·100x47)
    ··PWM·Frequency·Control·················[Auto]
    ··CPU·Over·Current·Protection···········[Auto]
    ··Internal·CPU·PLL·Overvoltage··········[Enabled]
    ··Real-Time·Ratio·Changes·In·OS·········[Disabled]
    ··Intel(R)·Turbo·Boost·Tech.············[Disabled]
    ··-Turbo·Ratio(1-Core)·······37·········[Auto]
    ··-Turbo·Ratio(2-Core)·······36·········[Auto]
    ··-Turbo·Ratio(3-Core)·······35·········[Auto]
    ··-Turbo·Ratio(4-Core)·······34·········[Auto]
    ··-Turbo·Power·Limit(Watts)··95·········[Auto]
    ··-Core·Current·Limit(Amps)··97·········[Auto]
    ··CPU·Cores·Enabled·····················[All]
    ··CPU·Enhanced·Halt·(C1E)···············[Disabled]
    ··C3/C6·State·Support···················[Disabled]
    ··CPU·Thermal·Monitor···················[Disabled]
    ··CPU·EIST·Function·····················[Disabled]
    .
    .
    .
    ===============================================================================
    ························Advanced·Voltage·Settings
    ===============================================================================
    ··*****·Mother·Board·Voltage·Control·*****
    ··Voltage·Types·················Normal··Current
    ··---------------------------------------------
    ··>>>·CPU
    ··Multi-Steps·Load-Line·················[Level·6]
    ··CPU·Vcore·····················1.360V··[1.370V]
    x·Dynamic·Vcore(DVID)··········+0.000V···Auto
    ··QPI/Vtt·Voltage···············1.050V··[1.075V]
    ··System·Agent·Voltage··········0.920V··[0.925V]
    ··Graphics·Core·················1.065V··[Auto]
    x·Graphics·DVID················+0.000V···Auto
    ··>>>·MCH/ICH
    ··CPU·PLL·······················1.800V··[1.750V]
    
    ··DRAM·Voltage··················1.500V··[1.550V]
    ··DRAM·VRef.····················0.750V··[Auto]
    ··DRAM·Termination··············0.750V··[Auto]
    ··Ch-A·Data·VRef.···············0.750V··[Auto]
    ··Ch-B·Data·VRef.···············0.750V··[Auto]
    ··Ch-A·Address·VRef.············0.750V··[Auto]
    ··Ch-A·Address·VRef.············0.750V··[Auto]
    Officially the tolerance on ram voltage is 5%, but you can go a bit higher. It seems you have to take care that the difference between vdimm andd vtt does not exceed 0.5V, so if you want to go higher on vdimm, you may have to adjust vtt too...
    Well, I just found out that when running Super Pi the processor pretty much stays pegged at 4513. Not the case when running I.B.T.
    Maximus 8 Hero/6700K @ 4.8/4x4GB LPX @ 3200 15-17-17-36 CR1
    Case Labs SM8 w/dual pedestals / Custom water w/ acrylic pipe / Light box
    PowerColor 390Xw/EK block / Samsung 840 Pro 256GBx2 RAID 0 / 128GBx1 SSD's | 3 HDD's / DVD burner
    Dual Aquaero 5 Pro controllers for pumps & fans / FC9 for led's only 2xD5 pwm w/Bitspower tops - MCP35x2 - 3x480 rads/1x240 rad/AP15 fans / EK supremcy
    Seasonic Platinum 1000w custom fabbed/sleeved psu wiring by me

    Wifes: Z77X-UD5H / 3770K w/c with Raystorm copper block & 2 Rads/ Kingston HyperX RAM / Switch 810 case/ PowerColor AX7950 w/EK block
    HTPC: Z68 Pro3 M / 2105

    SOLD:Z97X-UD5H /4790K/F11b mod BIOS/4.8@1.38 4x4GB Kingston Genesis KHX24C11X3K4 2400 RAM 11-13-13-30
    SOLD:Z87X-UD5H /4770K


  10. #80
    boondocks's Avatar
    boondocks is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Live Oak, Florida
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: Fan speed monitering and software anomylies.

    Maximus 8 Hero/6700K @ 4.8/4x4GB LPX @ 3200 15-17-17-36 CR1
    Case Labs SM8 w/dual pedestals / Custom water w/ acrylic pipe / Light box
    PowerColor 390Xw/EK block / Samsung 840 Pro 256GBx2 RAID 0 / 128GBx1 SSD's | 3 HDD's / DVD burner
    Dual Aquaero 5 Pro controllers for pumps & fans / FC9 for led's only 2xD5 pwm w/Bitspower tops - MCP35x2 - 3x480 rads/1x240 rad/AP15 fans / EK supremcy
    Seasonic Platinum 1000w custom fabbed/sleeved psu wiring by me

    Wifes: Z77X-UD5H / 3770K w/c with Raystorm copper block & 2 Rads/ Kingston HyperX RAM / Switch 810 case/ PowerColor AX7950 w/EK block
    HTPC: Z68 Pro3 M / 2105

    SOLD:Z97X-UD5H /4790K/F11b mod BIOS/4.8@1.38 4x4GB Kingston Genesis KHX24C11X3K4 2400 RAM 11-13-13-30
    SOLD:Z87X-UD5H /4770K


Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •