Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 172 of 472 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222272 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 4714

Thread: GIGABYTE Modified Bios




  1. #1711

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

    Evening virtualfred, is this new "ME Firmware 9.0.13.1402" also applicable to our "oldskool" Z77X-UD5H boards?
    * CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ Stock * Cooling: Corsair H80i / Noctua NF-F12 x2 * MoBo: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H (Rev. 1.1 - BIOS F16 Mod16) * RAM: Crucial 1600MHz DDR3 32GB (4x8GB) *
    * GPU: Intel HD 4000 (768MB) * Mon 1: Dell U2410 (A07) * Mon 2: Panasonic TX-P55VT50B * Cam: Logitech C910 HD * BD: Pioneer BDR-208DBK * HD 1: Crucial SSD M4-CT256M4SSD2 256GB *
    * HD 2: Western Digital Caviar Green 3TB * IR: Apple Infrared Board 922-7195 * WiFi & BT: Apple Broadcom BCM94360CD (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac - Bluetooth 4.0 * PSU: Seasonic M12 - 600W *

  2. #1712
    Acebmxer's Avatar
    Acebmxer is offline Gigabyte Elite
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    2,817

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

    Quote Originally Posted by D-an-W View Post
    Evening virtualfred, is this new "ME Firmware 9.0.13.1402" also applicable to our "oldskool" Z77X-UD5H boards?
    No I think 8.x is for z77 and 9.x is for z87.

    As I told fred I would be careful with updating MEI via bios MEI firmware posted before 9.0.13.1402 would not flash to my board but 9.0.13.1402 did. The one that would not flash said in compatible in windows.

    Not sure what happens in bios if this is the case.

    Try for your self in windows it should say not compatible when you try to flash.
    Main Rig
    Gigabyte z87x-OC
    Haswell i7 4770k - 4.7Ghz @ 1.330v LLC Extreme (L310B492)
    G.Skill F3-1700CL9D-8GBXM DDR3-2133mhz 9-11-10-28 1.65v @ 2800mhz 12-14-14-35 1.7v
    Samsung Green 8GB 2x4GB MV-3V4G3D/US DDR3 1.3v 30nn @ 2200Mhz 11-11-11-32 1.60v
    Sapphire ATI HD 7970 3GB clocked 1200MHz @ 1.181v.
    HiS ATI HD 6950
    Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD (boot Drive) on Intel sata3 controller port0
    Corsair Force GT 120 GB Sata3 SSD on Intel sata3 controller port1
    Samsung 320GB HD322GJ 7200 RPM 16M cache on Intel sata3 controller port2
    Sony Optiarc DVD-RW AD-7240S on Intel sata3 controller port5
    CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX PSU
    Swiftech MCP655-B Pump
    EK Supremacy Cpu Block
    Swiftech Mcres Micro Rev 2 Reservoir
    Black Ice GTX Xtreme 360 Radiator





  3. #1713
    virtualfred's Avatar
    virtualfred is offline Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    France
    Posts
    634

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

    Quote Originally Posted by D-an-W View Post
    Evening virtualfred, is this new "ME Firmware 9.0.13.1402" also applicable to our "oldskool" Z77X-UD5H boards?
    No to my knowledge we must keep our old MEI 8.*****... but you can purchase a new Z87 MB if you absolutly want to use the new MEI 9*****...

  4. #1714
    virtualfred's Avatar
    virtualfred is offline Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    France
    Posts
    634

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

    Quote Originally Posted by killkernel View Post
    Hi Virtualfred!,
    if you have time to spend for my request, would you be so kind to mod these two BIOSes (Z77X-UP5TH F12j mod2 + Z77X-UP4TH F9 + both with Sandy (06A7) CPU-MicroCode Rev.28) adding the latest ME Firmware V.8.1.40.1416 directly into BIOS?
    I would appreciate so much because i've some issues flashing the Modded BIOS + the ME Firmware from Windows.
    If you encounter space problems in managing the MODs you can use your BIOS modified splash logo that I really like.

    Thanks a lot for your patience and disponibility.

    Good evening,

    KK
    Thank you for your support, i hope it will work well :


    Z77X-UP4TH F9 mod2 (original splash logo)

    Modified with :

    Intel Legacy RAID ROM 11.1.0.1413 to 12.7.0.1936
    ME Firmware 8.1.30.1350 to 8.1.40.1416
    Realtek GBe PXE 2.46 to 2.56
    Intel PCI Accelerated SVGA 2137 PC 14.34 to 2158
    Sandy (06A7) CPU-MicroCode Rev.28
    Ivy E1(06A9) CPU-MicroCode Rev.15 to 19

    -This old BIOS do not contains Intel UEFI SataDriver (so for legacy mode only)-


    GA-Z77X-UP5TH F12j mod4

    Modified with :

    Intel Legacy RAID ROM 11.6.0.1702 to 12.7.0.1936
    Intel UEFI SataDriver 11.6.0.1702 to 12.7.0.1936
    ME Firmware 8.1.30.1350 to 8.1.40.1416
    Marvell 88SE91xx 1.0.0.0027 to 1.0.1.0025
    Intel Boot Agent PXE 1.3.81 to 1.5.35
    Intel PCI Accelerated SVGA 2137 PC 14.34 to 2158
    Sandy (06A7) CPU-MicroCode Rev.28 (revert back)
    Ivy E1(06A9) CPU-MicroCode Rev.19
    Modified splash logo

    Don't be afraid, your MB will need to shut down and restart 3 times to apply new settings (first long, second very short and third long shutdown/restart).

    Thank you in advance for your feedback .
    Last edited by virtualfred; 08-06-2013 at 02:55 PM.

  5. #1715
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    116

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

    Quote Originally Posted by virtualfred View Post
    Thank you for your support, i hope it will work well :


    Z77X-UP4TH F9 mod2 (original splash logo)

    Modified with :

    Intel Legacy RAID ROM 11.1.0.1413 to 12.7.0.1936
    ME Firmware 8.1.30.1350 to 8.1.40.1416
    Realtek GBe PXE 2.46 to 2.56
    Intel PCI Accelerated SVGA 2137 PC 14.34 to 2158
    Sandy (06A7) CPU-MicroCode Rev.28
    Ivy E1(06A9) CPU-MicroCode Rev.15 to 19

    -This old BIOS do not contains Intel UEFI SataDriver (so for legacy mode only)-


    GA-Z77X-UP5TH F12j mod4

    Modified with :

    Intel Legacy RAID ROM 11.6.0.1702 to 12.7.0.1936
    Intel UEFI SataDriver 11.6.0.1702 to 12.7.0.1936
    ME Firmware 8.1.30.1350 to 8.1.40.1416
    Marvell 88SE91xx 1.0.0.0027 to 1.0.1.0025
    Intel Boot Agent PXE 1.3.81 to 1.4.10
    Intel PCI Accelerated SVGA 2137 PC 14.34 to 2158
    Sandy (06A7) CPU-MicroCode Rev.28 (revert back)
    Ivy E1(06A9) CPU-MicroCode Rev.19
    Modified splash logo

    Don't be afraid, your MB will need to shut down and restart 3 times to apply new settings (first long, second very short and third long shutdown/restart).

    Thank you in advance for your feedback .
    Thanks a lot my favourite Padawan!

    Padawan?!?!? Nooooooooo.... Master! Master! Master! Master! Master! MASTER! MAAAAAAAASTEEEEEEEER!

    Jokes or irony apart, thank you so much for your appreciate work.

    I'll flash them and after some extensive tests i'll give feedback.

    Greetings,

    KK
    Last edited by killkernel; 08-06-2013 at 07:24 AM.

  6. #1716
    WillG027 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    36

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

    Hi VirtualFred

    I wondered if you would be so kind as to do your upgrade magic (ROMs & Microcode etc) with the Z77 Sniper M3 Bios?
    (I believe F10F is latest)

    No kidding I think you do a better job than Gigabyte do in providing updated BIOS' for users and there are plenty of people out there that appreciate your work.

  7. #1717
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    59

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

    Dear virtualfred,

    Would you mind help me mod one bios for low end motherboard?

    Gigabyte H61N-USB3

    GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1155 - GA-H61N-USB3 (rev. 1.0)
    Never look down on anyone, even a noob. one day baby will grow teeth

  8. #1718
    virtualfred's Avatar
    virtualfred is offline Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    France
    Posts
    634

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

    Quote Originally Posted by killkernel View Post
    Thanks a lot my favourite Padawan!

    Padawan?!?!? Nooooooooo.... Master! Master! Master! Master! Master! MASTER! MAAAAAAAASTEEEEEEEER!

    Jokes or irony apart, thank you so much for your appreciate work.

    I'll flash them and after some extensive tests i'll give feedback.

    Greetings,

    KK
    Thanks a lot

    Sorry to play with your nerves, but i just updated the Z77X-UP5TH's link cause i forgot Intel PXE 1.5.35... so my Yoda yelled at me...

  9. #1719
    virtualfred's Avatar
    virtualfred is offline Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    France
    Posts
    634

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

    Quote Originally Posted by poor_poor View Post
    Dear virtualfred,

    Would you mind help me mod one bios for low end motherboard?

    Gigabyte H61N-USB3

    GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1155 - GA-H61N-USB3 (rev. 1.0)
    Huuummm... an AWARD BIOS with cptraid.bin RAID for SATA 10.1.0.1008, CPTAHCI.bin SATA AHCI 1.20E and Realtek GBE Controller 2.45... sorry but i need help with this... Can someone help ?

  10. #1720
    virtualfred's Avatar
    virtualfred is offline Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    France
    Posts
    634

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

    Quote Originally Posted by WillG027 View Post
    Hi VirtualFred

    I wondered if you would be so kind as to do your upgrade magic (ROMs & Microcode etc) with the Z77 Sniper M3 Bios?
    (I believe F10F is latest)

    No kidding I think you do a better job than Gigabyte do in providing updated BIOS' for users and there are plenty of people out there that appreciate your work.
    Hi Will, thanks


    G1.Sniper M3 Bios F10f mod2 (Z77)

    Modified with :

    Intel Legacy RAID for SATA - 11.6.0.1702 to 12.7.0.1936
    Intel UEFI RAID SataDriver - 11.6.0.1702 to 12.7.0.1936
    ME Firmware 8.1.30.1350 to 8.1.40.1416
    Intel PCI Accelerated SVGA BIOS 2158 PC 14.34
    Intel Boot Agent GE 1.3.81 to 1.5.35
    Sandy (06A7) CPU-MicroCode Rev.29 added
    Ivy E1(06A9) CPU-MicroCode Rev.17 to 19
    Modified splash logo

    Don't be afraid, your MB will need to shut down and restart 3 times to apply new settings (first long, second very short and third long shutdown/restart).

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 113 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 111 guests)

  1. hazza,
  2. Romanetto

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •