Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 24 of 473 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 4721

Thread: GIGABYTE Modified Bios




  1. #231
    Acebmxer's Avatar
    Acebmxer is offline Gigabyte Elite
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    2,817

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

    Quote Originally Posted by traviszech View Post
    Any chance of getting a new rom for X58A-UD3R Rev. 2.0 Bios FH? The one posted has an outdated Intel raid rom, and Realtek rom. Thanks in advance.
    First Post Updated With...

    X58A-UD3R Rev. 2.0 Bios FH MOD Complete
    Updated with...
    IRST 11.5.0.1347
    Realteck 2.47
    Jmicron 1.07.28
    Marvell Bios Version 1.0.0.1033 / Firmware 2.2.0.1125
    After flash is complete, shut down fully and switch off PSU, wait one minute and clear CMOS. Then turn on, boot to BIOS and load optimized and save/apply/reboot back to the BIOS. Once in the BIOS again set AHCI settings and Marvell Firmware mode to "Force", then save/apply/reboot and let it load through to windows, before that happens Marvell Firmware will update and board will reboot.*
    mb_bios_ga-x58a-ud3r_2.x_fh_MOD_Complete_6_7_12
    Main Rig
    Gigabyte z87x-OC
    Haswell i7 4770k - 4.7Ghz @ 1.330v LLC Extreme (L310B492)
    G.Skill F3-1700CL9D-8GBXM DDR3-2133mhz 9-11-10-28 1.65v @ 2800mhz 12-14-14-35 1.7v
    Samsung Green 8GB 2x4GB MV-3V4G3D/US DDR3 1.3v 30nn @ 2200Mhz 11-11-11-32 1.60v
    Sapphire ATI HD 7970 3GB clocked 1200MHz @ 1.181v.
    HiS ATI HD 6950
    Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD (boot Drive) on Intel sata3 controller port0
    Corsair Force GT 120 GB Sata3 SSD on Intel sata3 controller port1
    Samsung 320GB HD322GJ 7200 RPM 16M cache on Intel sata3 controller port2
    Sony Optiarc DVD-RW AD-7240S on Intel sata3 controller port5
    CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX PSU
    Swiftech MCP655-B Pump
    EK Supremacy Cpu Block
    Swiftech Mcres Micro Rev 2 Reservoir
    Black Ice GTX Xtreme 360 Radiator





  2. #232
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

    Thank you very much! And I must say that was very very quick!

    Quote Originally Posted by Acebmxer View Post
    First Post Updated With...

    X58A-UD3R Rev. 2.0 Bios FH MOD Complete
    Updated with...
    IRST 11.5.0.1347
    Realteck 2.47
    Jmicron 1.07.28
    Marvell Bios Version 1.0.0.1033 / Firmware 2.2.0.1125
    After flash is complete, shut down fully and switch off PSU, wait one minute and clear CMOS. Then turn on, boot to BIOS and load optimized and save/apply/reboot back to the BIOS. Once in the BIOS again set AHCI settings and Marvell Firmware mode to "Force", then save/apply/reboot and let it load through to windows, before that happens Marvell Firmware will update and board will reboot.*
    mb_bios_ga-x58a-ud3r_2.x_fh_MOD_Complete_6_7_12

  3. #233
    Acebmxer's Avatar
    Acebmxer is offline Gigabyte Elite
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    2,817

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

    Your welcome
    Main Rig
    Gigabyte z87x-OC
    Haswell i7 4770k - 4.7Ghz @ 1.330v LLC Extreme (L310B492)
    G.Skill F3-1700CL9D-8GBXM DDR3-2133mhz 9-11-10-28 1.65v @ 2800mhz 12-14-14-35 1.7v
    Samsung Green 8GB 2x4GB MV-3V4G3D/US DDR3 1.3v 30nn @ 2200Mhz 11-11-11-32 1.60v
    Sapphire ATI HD 7970 3GB clocked 1200MHz @ 1.181v.
    HiS ATI HD 6950
    Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD (boot Drive) on Intel sata3 controller port0
    Corsair Force GT 120 GB Sata3 SSD on Intel sata3 controller port1
    Samsung 320GB HD322GJ 7200 RPM 16M cache on Intel sata3 controller port2
    Sony Optiarc DVD-RW AD-7240S on Intel sata3 controller port5
    CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX PSU
    Swiftech MCP655-B Pump
    EK Supremacy Cpu Block
    Swiftech Mcres Micro Rev 2 Reservoir
    Black Ice GTX Xtreme 360 Radiator





  4. #234
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Russia, Moscow
    Posts
    13

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

    Hello! I am writing again because it was the collapse of the server few days ago, some messages have disappeared and I haven't download the file I needed.
    Dear Acebmxer, please do the MOD for THIS two BIOS files, that I zipped and attached below. I need the MOD exactly of these two files, NOT native from neighboring topic.
    It is because I've modded them with two different methods (FACS and SSV3), but they have an old versions of ROMs, and I can't do the ROM-mod by myself.
    If you want, PM me with an answer or attach your archive with MODs to the first post.
    PS. Board X58-UD7 rev.1.0

    X58AUD7_F9d_SSV3_FACS.rar

  5. #235
    Acebmxer's Avatar
    Acebmxer is offline Gigabyte Elite
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    2,817

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveBond View Post
    Hello! I am writing again because it was the collapse of the server few days ago, some messages have disappeared and I haven't download the file I needed.
    Dear Acebmxer, please do the MOD for THIS two BIOS files, that I zipped and attached below. I need the MOD exactly of these two files, NOT native from neighboring topic.
    It is because I've modded them with two different methods (FACS and SSV3), but they have an old versions of ROMs, and I can't do the ROM-mod by myself.
    If you want, PM me with an answer or attach your archive with MODs to the first post.
    PS. Board X58-UD7 rev.1.0

    X58AUD7_F9d_SSV3_FACS.rar
    Here you go. http://www.mediafire.com/file/ocigit...OD_5_28_12.rar

    I think your question was what version of cbrom to use? For x58 I use cbrom1.15
    Main Rig
    Gigabyte z87x-OC
    Haswell i7 4770k - 4.7Ghz @ 1.330v LLC Extreme (L310B492)
    G.Skill F3-1700CL9D-8GBXM DDR3-2133mhz 9-11-10-28 1.65v @ 2800mhz 12-14-14-35 1.7v
    Samsung Green 8GB 2x4GB MV-3V4G3D/US DDR3 1.3v 30nn @ 2200Mhz 11-11-11-32 1.60v
    Sapphire ATI HD 7970 3GB clocked 1200MHz @ 1.181v.
    HiS ATI HD 6950
    Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD (boot Drive) on Intel sata3 controller port0
    Corsair Force GT 120 GB Sata3 SSD on Intel sata3 controller port1
    Samsung 320GB HD322GJ 7200 RPM 16M cache on Intel sata3 controller port2
    Sony Optiarc DVD-RW AD-7240S on Intel sata3 controller port5
    CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX PSU
    Swiftech MCP655-B Pump
    EK Supremacy Cpu Block
    Swiftech Mcres Micro Rev 2 Reservoir
    Black Ice GTX Xtreme 360 Radiator





  6. #236
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Russia, Moscow
    Posts
    13

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

    Very fast! Thank you so much, bro!

  7. #237
    Acebmxer's Avatar
    Acebmxer is offline Gigabyte Elite
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    2,817

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

    Your welcome
    Main Rig
    Gigabyte z87x-OC
    Haswell i7 4770k - 4.7Ghz @ 1.330v LLC Extreme (L310B492)
    G.Skill F3-1700CL9D-8GBXM DDR3-2133mhz 9-11-10-28 1.65v @ 2800mhz 12-14-14-35 1.7v
    Samsung Green 8GB 2x4GB MV-3V4G3D/US DDR3 1.3v 30nn @ 2200Mhz 11-11-11-32 1.60v
    Sapphire ATI HD 7970 3GB clocked 1200MHz @ 1.181v.
    HiS ATI HD 6950
    Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD (boot Drive) on Intel sata3 controller port0
    Corsair Force GT 120 GB Sata3 SSD on Intel sata3 controller port1
    Samsung 320GB HD322GJ 7200 RPM 16M cache on Intel sata3 controller port2
    Sony Optiarc DVD-RW AD-7240S on Intel sata3 controller port5
    CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX PSU
    Swiftech MCP655-B Pump
    EK Supremacy Cpu Block
    Swiftech Mcres Micro Rev 2 Reservoir
    Black Ice GTX Xtreme 360 Radiator





  8. #238
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    67

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

    Could anyone upload a mod for latest F12 bios for gigabyte ep45 ud3r GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 775 - GA-EP45-UD3R (rev. 1.0) , with the latest roms ?

    Thanks.

  9. #239
    Acebmxer's Avatar
    Acebmxer is offline Gigabyte Elite
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    2,817

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

    Quote Originally Posted by mathewgx View Post
    Could anyone upload a mod for latest F12 bios for gigabyte ep45 ud3r GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 775 - GA-EP45-UD3R (rev. 1.0) , with the latest roms ?

    Thanks.
    Sorry I did not forget about you. Having a few issues with my server, should be back up and running in 15hrs or so. Maybe if someone else can do the mod for you. If not when I get my stuff back up I will do it for you then.
    Main Rig
    Gigabyte z87x-OC
    Haswell i7 4770k - 4.7Ghz @ 1.330v LLC Extreme (L310B492)
    G.Skill F3-1700CL9D-8GBXM DDR3-2133mhz 9-11-10-28 1.65v @ 2800mhz 12-14-14-35 1.7v
    Samsung Green 8GB 2x4GB MV-3V4G3D/US DDR3 1.3v 30nn @ 2200Mhz 11-11-11-32 1.60v
    Sapphire ATI HD 7970 3GB clocked 1200MHz @ 1.181v.
    HiS ATI HD 6950
    Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD (boot Drive) on Intel sata3 controller port0
    Corsair Force GT 120 GB Sata3 SSD on Intel sata3 controller port1
    Samsung 320GB HD322GJ 7200 RPM 16M cache on Intel sata3 controller port2
    Sony Optiarc DVD-RW AD-7240S on Intel sata3 controller port5
    CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX PSU
    Swiftech MCP655-B Pump
    EK Supremacy Cpu Block
    Swiftech Mcres Micro Rev 2 Reservoir
    Black Ice GTX Xtreme 360 Radiator





  10. #240
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    67

    Default Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

    Quote Originally Posted by Acebmxer View Post
    Sorry I did not forget about you. Having a few issues with my server, should be back up and running in 15hrs or so. Maybe if someone else can do the mod for you. If not when I get my stuff back up I will do it for you then.
    No problem here. Take your time.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 48 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 48 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •