Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 405 of 472 FirstFirst ... 305355395403404405406407415455 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,050 of 4714

Thread: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

Default Re: Gigabyte Modified bios

Can someone help me and modify my P55A-UD6-C bios with the latest roms available?
    It is not the p55-ud6 motherboard that have a modded bios on the front page (link is dead btw) it's the p55A-ud6-C

The original bios can be found here : GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1156 - GA-P55A-UD6 (rev. 1.0)

The latest beta bios (F12c) do not solve my problem with the 3TB shown as 746GB @ intel's raid rom.
    I need it because i want to mirror 2 of them.

Hope its not much of a trouble and thanks in advance.
    Last edited by rewtgr; 10-25-2014 at 07:07 AM.

geokilla is offline Junior Member

Default Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

Quote Originally Posted by killkernel View Post
    Nice idea Stasio!

I can confirm the situation that is described in the bolded sentence because i've tested all the CPU Micro-Code revisions indicated for Sandy Bridge (V28/V29) and Ivy Bridge (V19/V1B) and an OCed CPU stable with old CPU Micro-Code revision became unstable with same settings and VCore with the newest revisions of CPU Micro-Code and to regain stability must be raised the VCore...e.g.: oldest CPU Micro-Code revisions are better than newest.
    I've tested this situation on different Gigabyte MoBos with Z77 chipset and results are the same for every MoBo.

I would recall to every user with Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H that would test these modified BIOSes that the IRST SATA OROMs included are the V.13.2.0.2134 that are suitable ONLY for systems with RAID enabled storage because the latest IRST drivers for Intel Z77 chipset that officially support normal AHCI storage is the V.13.1.0.1058 and the advised OROMs to use associated for the optimal performance and stability are the V.13.1.0.2126 (it is advised to match the versions of OROMs and drivers of the same development branches).

For people that need modified and updated BIOS for Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H but need the V.13.1.0.2126 OROMs (and V.13.1.0.1058 IRST drivers installed) because they use AHCI storage there is the softhive version (GIGABYTE Modified Bios) but is with newest CPU Micro-Code.

Cheers,

KK
    I don't understand what you said, could you be more clear please? (Sorry for my bad english...)

Anyway, to complete the combination of updates/usefulness i've prepared this one:

Z77-UD5H-F16

In this Stasio Modded version (Intel MEI Firmware included) i've changed the IRST OROMs to the V.13.1.0.2126 and CPU Micro-Code to Rev. 28 for Sandy Bridge and 19 for Ivy Bridge...

This would be useful for Oveclockers that didn't use a RAID storage system.

Cheers,

KK
    So in layman's terms, what does it mean and which one should I use? I don't RAID and I always try to update my drivers to the latest one every couple months. I'm already using a modified BIOS from maybe half a year go and it's still going great.
    Intel Core i5-3570K @ 4.2Ghz @ 1.16V (CPU-Z + LinX)
    Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H F16 (rev 19) BIOS
    XFX 7950 Double D 3GB (TDKC); VDCC @ 1.125VDCC 1000/1500
    Kingston HyperX DDR3 8GB @ DDR-1333
    Corsair AX750
    Samsung 840 Pro 128GB and Western Digital Black 1TB + Misc HDD

Quote Originally Posted by geokilla View Post
    So in layman's terms, what does it mean and which one should I use? I don't RAID and I always try to update my drivers to the latest one every couple months. I'm already using a modified BIOS from maybe half a year go and it's still going great.
    Hello geokilla, this Z77-UD5H-F16 is the BIOS that suit for your configuration because:

- you haven't RAID configuration on your storage so you can take advantage of the combination of V.13.1.0.2126 OROMs and V.13.1.0.1058 IRST drivers that you can donwnload from here http://www.mediafire.com/download/8t....1058_WHQL.zip,
    - you have an i5 CPU Ivy Bridge OCed and Rev. 19 of CPU Micro-code that is the most stable and best performer revision in terms of OC results.

Remember to flash Intel MEI Firmware (http://www.mediafire.com/download/bn...6_Firmware.zip) from Windows.

Cheers,

KK

P.S.: everything must be flashed with CPU@stock ;)
    Last edited by killkernel; 10-25-2014 at 07:23 AM. Reason: Added IRST drivers and Intel MEI firmware links

k8080 is offline Junior Member

PLS Update X58A-UD3R REV.2 BIOS~
    Is anyone free here?

geokilla is offline Junior Member

Hello geokilla, this Z77-UD5H-F16 is the BIOS that suit for your configuration because:

- you haven't RAID configuration on your storage so you can take advantage of the combination of V.13.1.0.2126 OROMs and V.13.1.0.1058 IRST drivers that you can donwnload from here Intel Rapid Storage Technology V.13.1.0.1058 WHQL,
    - you have an i5 CPU Ivy Bridge OCed and Rev. 19 of CPU Micro-code that is the most stable and best performer revision in terms of OC results.

Remember to flash Intel MEI Firmware (IntelŪ MEI V.8.1.52.1496 Firmware) from Windows.

Cheers,

KK

P.S.: everything must be flashed with CPU@stock ;)
    Should I invest time and format the computer as well? Or is that not needed?
    Intel Core i5-3570K @ 4.2Ghz @ 1.16V (CPU-Z + LinX)
    Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H F16 (rev 19) BIOS
    XFX 7950 Double D 3GB (TDKC); VDCC @ 1.125VDCC 1000/1500
    Kingston HyperX DDR3 8GB @ DDR-1333
    Corsair AX750
    Samsung 840 Pro 128GB and Western Digital Black 1TB + Misc HDD

Quote Originally Posted by geokilla View Post
    Should I invest time and format the computer as well? Or is that not needed?
    No, it is not necessary.

You can update your BIOS, Intel MEI firmware and IRST drivers.

If in your previous BIOS you had an older CPU micro-code (such as Rev. 12/15/17 for Ivy Bridge) you can enjoy to further optimize your OC:

- raising a little bit (100 Mhz to start) maintaining the same level of VCore,
    - keep the current frequency but you can go down a couple of steps with the VCore.

Obviously you need to do stability tests to re-certify the stability of the system.

Cheers and have a nice week-end!

KK

Default Re: Gigabyte Modified bios

Quote Originally Posted by rewtgr View Post
    Can someone help me and modify my P55A-UD6-C bios with the latest roms available?
    It is not the p55-ud6 motherboard that have a modded bios on the front page (link is dead btw) it's the p55A-ud6-C

The original bios can be found here : GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1156 - GA-P55A-UD6 (rev. 1.0)

The latest beta bios (F12c) do not solve my problem with the 3TB shown as 746GB @ intel's raid rom.
    I need it because i want to mirror 2 of them.

Hope its not much of a trouble and thanks in advance.
    I manage to modify it (its easy i was just afraid to mess with it :)

If anyone need it here is a link :P55AUD6MOD

The only change is that it have updated Intel RST RAID ROM to version v11.2.0.1527 so it can see the 3TB HDD as 3TB and not 746GB

It is for the P55A-UD6

luchoclo is offline Junior Member

Hi,I have a Z77X-UD5H motherboard,I'm having problems with F16 Mod11 BIOS,flashed months ago,in EASYTUNE6, if I set manual CPU fan config, and change the default setting to anyone,i get cold boot on next system boot :/,I tried with speedfan software, but when its open, system crash with BSOD.

so, any usar of this board has been able to use speedfan sw?, the coldboot problem of easytune would be PSU problem?, i'll try flashing a newer BIOS.
    GA-Z77X-UD5H ,Core i5-2500K@4.5 GHz /F16 Mod 11
    2x4 Gb G.Skill Sniper 1866 Mhz
    @1.5V
    SSD Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB/Seagate 7200.10 320GB/Hitachi Deskstar 1TB/WD Caviar Blue 500GB
    AMD Radeon Sapphire Vapor-X 270X 2GB
    Windows 8.1 Pro

Could anyone please update the latest BIOS for GA-P35-DS3R - I'm especially looking for 3 TB HDD support.

Heres the link to the official download:
    GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 775 - GA-P35-DS3R (rev. 1.0)

Thank you!

Hellow friend, is there any other updated moded bios for the g1 sniper 3 (z77) or that f8j is the newest?, thanks you very much and i really apreciate your job.

Enviado desde mi Optimus 4X HD mediante Tapatalk

Thread Information