Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 470 of 472 FirstFirst ... 370420460468469470471472 LastLast
Results 4,691 to 4,700 of 4716

Thread: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

irome is offline Junior Member

Default Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

hi i have a GA-P67A-UD7 b2 mainboard with a b3 bios(first b2 to b3 and after ga-P67a-ud7-b3 f7 bios)this original bios http://download.gigabyte.eu/FileList...-ud7-b3_f7.exe

its posible update rom modules ??? to this bios http://download.gigabyte.eu/FileList...-ud7-b3_f7.exe
    ahci ,Intel , lan rom ....etc

thanks
    my english very bad sorry

Quote Originally Posted by lgarner972 View Post
    My experience with this board for what it's worth...

The bios from the non-k overclocking page is the F6e, which I got to 4.5GHz but then my system had the "cold boot loop" issue. It was stable but having to pull the power on every shutdown was just too annoying.

I tried the older official F5 but it had the "no boot drive" issue. I also found an F6g on this site but it has the same cold boot issue as the F6e. These bios all have the 3A microcode that allows non-k overclocking.

I think the 6A microcode also allows non-k but I couldn't find a bios with 6A to test. All the official bios F6..F20 have 74 or greater microcode that cannot overclock non-k chips. Stasio provided a modded F7 with older microcode 3A and 6A but they were not valid according to Qflash.

Good luck and let me know how you fare.
    Hello IGarner972,

i got the very same experience as you got - F6g has the advantage that it has more ram multipliers than F6e has, but else still has the same cold boot bug. Ive tested that the cold boot bug on Z170XP-SLI starts occuring past 149 BCLK, and as i got the same i5-6400 as you got that means because of that low cpu multiplier max oc without coldboot bug is 4.05 GHZ for us, what is of course somewhat low.

Maybe we should PM @STASIO if he could provide latest non-k oc bios with 6A microcode in a qflash friendly version for our Z170-XP SLI`s ? However iam not sure if hes still reading here as he hasnt responded to that the last 6 weeks.

Greets.

prithous is offline Junior Member

Hello @ all

Can you add a update for the modded bios for GA-Z68X-UD4-B3 (GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1155 - GA-Z68X-UD4-B3 (rev. 1.0)) , latest version is U1E - http://download.gigabyte.eu/FileList...ud4-b3_u1e.exe. :)
    Thx for the Help

Mod for GA-Z170X-Gaming 5 please.

Thank you

My config.
    GA-z170x- gaming 5
    i7 6700k
    Enermax Liqmax II 120
    32gb ddr4 corsair 3000c15 dominator platinum
    GV-N1070G1-GAMING-8GD
    ssd 850 evo samsung.

Request Bios-Mod for X58A OC

--> add the latest microcodeupdate to BiosMod F5E

Files : X58AOChelpme

(the fixed file is 0x400 of 0x00 padding longer for usage with MMTool, i do not know if the filesize is important for awardbios + cbrom, so i added it. see winraid forum).

thank you very much. looks like i am not able to do this :(

edit : was able to do it lol, will upload.
    Last edited by drizzler; 03-07-2017 at 08:17 AM.

Hi,

My board is GA z170 ud3 ultra. Can any one here please point me to the bios update for overclocking a non k skylake cpu.

Thank you,

prithous is offline Junior Member

Hi @ all
    can anyone help me pls,

Quote Originally Posted by prithous View Post
    Hello @ all

Can you add a update for the modded bios for GA-Z68X-UD4-B3 (GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1155 - GA-Z68X-UD4-B3 (rev. 1.0)) , latest version is U1E - http://download.gigabyte.eu/FileList...ud4-b3_u1e.exe. :)
    Thx for the Help

I've just created a modded Z68X-UD3P-B3 F8 Bios with the v11.2.0.1527 Intel RST Option ROM.
    I did this as (for me) F8 is the most stable, but the stock oROM hangs after a crash and RST rebuild.

https://sites.google.com/site/techbo...edirects=0&d=1

Hi there, I recently got intel i7-6700 ES with microcode QH8F. I'm using Z170M-D3H motherboard with F5 BIOS version, it works, booting into windows, but I cant access the BIOS. Every time I press DEL at the splash screen, it freeze and wont boot before I press thee restart button. Can you make custom BIOS for me so that I can access the BIOS and OC the Processor and maybe the RAM too? I've tried F20 and F5, F20 doesn't work with QH8F, the F5 worked with problem I write earlier.

Im looking for non k oc bios for gigabyte z170-gaming k3 rev 1.1.
    i had one f2c, but there is problem with 2x ram. I can only use one ram :/ I tried one bios from previous site, but it is incorect :/

Thread Information