Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 478 of 478 FirstFirst ... 378428468476477478
Results 4,771 to 4,772 of 4772

Thread: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

fogoticus is online now Junior Member

Arrow Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

Hey there stasio!

I have the GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5 motherboard. Saw you posted a moded F4 bios in this thread but I updated to F6 and can't downgrade to F4. Can you please mod the latest F6 bios for this motherboard? Also, seeing your F4 bios notes, what does it specifically mean? Like, you updated the killer network from 2.1.1.1 to 2.1.1.5? Is it a driver on the motherboard?

Thanks in anticipation!!!

Gjdunga is online now Junior Member

Question Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

Greetings!

I have an older motherboard & CPU. a Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2P F4b (REV 5.1) [ USB 2.0 ]
    Chipset:AMD 9600 rev 0 / 780G
    SouthBridge: SB700
    LPCIO: IT8728
    Processor: AMD FX 4100 Family: F Model: 1 Step: 2 Ext Family:15 Ext Model: 1 Revision: OR-B2 (4 Cores x 4 Threads)
    BIOS Type: Award ID:04/26/2013-RS780L-SB710-7A66CG0QC-00
    I have disabled the Internal GPU and have an AMD R7 360 (2GB) installed (PC PARTNER).

Orig Bios HERE

The entire line of bios nerfs AMD-V's One is unable to select the correct options. It shows as ready but is not active. Virtual box, Hyper-V complain.
    {I think the MSR's are not set correctly, and there is no Bios option enabled to be able to set the buggers.}
    I would like to request some help and or some information to be able to alter my bios.
    First, I would like to enable the options to enable the damn AMD-V and its kin.
    Second, to possibly update the microcode. This computer acts 'weird' at times, the USB hub likes to reset, I've had to clear the DMI a few times...

I hope this board is not too old...

Gabriel

Thread Information