Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 486 of 491 FirstFirst ... 386436476484485486487488 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,860 of 4904

Thread: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

Default Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

Hello there
    i want to use an intel Xeon e5 1680 v2 on an Gigabyte G1 Assassin 2 mobo.
    actually I use the mod f12y bios
    but cpu is not recognized and I have a boot loop.
    does anyone know which bios mod support the 1680 v2 cpu?
    is it possible to add this cpu compatibility on the G1 assassin 2?

on Gigabyte main page there is official support till 1660 v2 is there such a lot difference between both cpu?
    i.e. Xeon e5 2687w v2 is also supported by this mobo only my 1680 v2 won’t run.

I have overread a little v2 cpu are not officially supported is there any way to get them to work…?

thx for help and any advice
    Last edited by Kn8; 04-07-2019 at 05:30 AM. Reason: further information

Quote Originally Posted by virtualfred View Post
    GA-Z68M-D2H BIOS U1G mod

Modified with :

Intel Legacy RAID ROM 11.1.0.1413 to 12.7.0.1936
    Intel UEFI SataDriver 11.6.0.1702 to 12.7.0.1936
    Realtek PCIe GBE Controller 2.50 to 2.57
    Intel PCI Accelerated SVGA BIOS 2158
    Sandy GOPdriver 2.0.1023 to 2.0.1024
    Ivy GOPdriver 3.0.1023
    Sandy (06A7) CPU-MicroCode rev.29 added
    Ivy E1(06A9) CPU-MicroCode from rev17 to 19
    Modified splash logo
    Hi I have this exact motherboard (z68m-d2h, rev 1.0) bought off ebay. It's running on U1G bios as well. When running on a i7-3770 CPU, the dual channel memory will not work. Any memory installed on channel B will result in a power off - reset when I powered on in 10 seconds.

I wonder maybe it's BIOS is still not up to date, and I would like to request modified BIOS above. Kindly let me know if you still have it.

Is there a modified bios for Z87X-UD5H it can run NVMe as a boot drive?

Asobi is offline Junior Member

Could anyone tell me if the modded BIOS for X79-UD5 (F14b) is good for Sandy Bridge E users too? I have no idea how to check which microcodes I need and which I need to avoid. If not, could someone mod me a good SB-E BIOS?

I can't get along with the search function on this forum. My post in the Bete BIOS thread magically disappeared. I've scoured hundreds of pages for information, finally landed on F13t, modded and updated it slightly to not mess it up, found out it's not going to work for me because it's lacking UEFI only and Secure Boot options.. I can't get my RX 570 running in UEFI mode on it. Every piece of information I try to find leads back to these forums.. I'm really at the end of my wit here guys, a little help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT:

I just figured out both stock F14b and modded F14b use microcode revision 710 for any CPU with CPUID 206D7, which has been used ever since version F13U where Ivy Bridge E was introduced. So I'm going to assume that it's not as good for SB-E users
    Last edited by Asobi; 04-13-2019 at 02:24 AM. Reason: investigated microcode revisions

Hello Im Motherboard Gigabyte Ga-x58 USB3 (Need Modified Bios Link Me Please)
    w3680 4.4Ghz

Hi all,

I know it could sounds weird but recently I got a Gigabyte X38-DQ6 motherboard with a Q9550. The system is inestable even at stock/auto values and I wonder if someone could upload the F9K BIOS file or some more updated BIOS file derivated from it because at official Gigabytes website it's not available.

Thanks!

Hey,
    modified BIOS for x79s-up5 ver. f5c supports NVMe disks?
    I would like to run NVMe on this disc, but nowhere can I find a modified bios. Someone will help me if I have to change the bios myself, but I do not know which model to get drivers out of.

Nearox is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

GA-Z68X-UD3H BIOS U1l mod

Does this bios work with:

1) Overclocking CPU
    2) UEFI BIOS reauirement of Vega 64 GPU (more specifically, the Sapphire Nitro+ Air)

The official UEFI bios of Gigabyte does not allow overclocking of the CPU. It has the wrong VID codes and crashes immediately.

Many thanks in advance.

Nearox is offline Junior Member

Question Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

GA-Z68X-UD3H BIOS U1l mod

Hello,

I have 2 questions about this bios:

1. Does it allow CPU overclocking? I am currently running official Gigabyte BIOS U1n, overclocking the CPU leads to instant crash. Whereas on Bios F12 it worked fine.
    2. On Bios F12, I could not run my Vega 64 as it has a requirement to have UEFI Bios. Does this bios mod U1l enable the running of a vega 64/EUFI? For info my card is a Sapphire Nitro+ Air.

Many thanks in advance for your help!

traposama is online now Junior Member

Question Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

Quote Originally Posted by pako View Post
    Hey,
    modified BIOS for x79s-up5 ver. f5c supports NVMe disks?
    I would like to run NVMe on this disc, but nowhere can I find a modified bios. Someone will help me if I have to change the bios myself, but I do not know which model to get drivers out of.
    Hi!!

i'm new in the forum, and i have the stock F5f with nvme support and work fine, i have a nvme adapter with WD Black series 500GB. Put the support to F5C is simple and latest ME (8.1.70.1590_1.5MB_PRD_RGN.bin) using FWUpdLcl64 from window.

can share with you the F5c with nvme support :)

Now is F5c the last modified bios for this mainboard?

Thx.

Thread Information