Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Z77X-UD5H : System fan headers - curious behavior

Default Re: Z77X-UD5H : System fan headers - curious behavior

I do have my fans connected to the fan header with such a 3er y splitter. After browsing and trying around a lot in bios and various tools, I found a setup that seems to work for me. Changed in bios to voltage mode and I was able to change the rpm/temp curve in Easy Tune. The cpu fan took the changes and runs now at the levels that I wanted him to :) At first I thought these settings would only apply in pwm mode, but as it seems they also work with voltage fan control.

Thx 4 the all the help :)

Default Re: Z77X-UD5H : System fan headers - curious behavior

I was using speedfan and comparing charts: pwm on fan1, is linked to system temp1, fan2 and fan are linked to system temp2 and fan 4 is always at full speed. So none of the 4 headers is linked to cpu temp. All are linked to system temp, which, in my system, depends mostly on roomtemp. And speed of fans are almost constant around 500rpm. Going up to 550rpm whene system temp raises by 5 degrees.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread Information