Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GA-Z77-D3H freezes suddenly every day

Default Re: GA-Z77-D3H freezes suddenly every day

Answer - 1216854
    Good day!

Thank you for contacting GBT Tech Support.

We already sent the question to our engineers for testing. We will contact you immediately as soon as results will be ready.

Best Regards,
    GIGABYTE Technology

All the configurations that I have met have SSD.
    Has anyone tried to run the system without it?

Two days ago I changed the motherboard GA-Z77-D3H to a new low-cost MSI Z77A-G43 (I need COM-port support). Everything else devices is the same as it was before.
    Both motherboards have the same logic Z77 so Windows 7 x64 was not been reinstalled (left from the old installation on GA-Z77-D3H), only the driver on Realtek LAN and Audio was added.
    2 days, flight is normal, no freezes! Despite the fact that all the devices is same even installation of Windows 7 x64.

Before this I had a MSI motherboard, and it is working 24*7. I do not know what prompted me to buy a Gigabyte, I am very upset with the products of this company because all boards ZH77 have freeze bug, even top model GZ-Z77X-UD5H. Now I'm back with the MSI and very happy.

just recently purchased a Z77-D3H for a brand new system for a friend. It has the same issues as the OP.
    CPU: i5-3450
    HDD: 500GB Western Digital Caviar Blue, 6GBps SATA, @deyura not an SSD so that is not the issue.

The one trend i have noticed is that this issue only seems to exist on systems with 3rd generation Intel i series chips. Does anyone have this motherboard, or one from the same line, with a 3rd gen chip and it work?

setting the BLCK to 100.1 seems to fix the freezing issue. Stable for 5 hours now others have reported the same
    GZ-Z77X-UD5H Random freezing and shutdowns.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information