Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: GA-P55A-UD4P and Windows 8 = no drivers?

Default GA-P55A-UD4P and Windows 8 = no drivers?

I'd like to upgrade my aging PC to Windows 8, but I'm concerned about the lack of Windows 8 drivers for GA-P55A-UD4P Rev 1.0 from Gigabyte. Does anyone know how compatible the Windows 7 drivers are?

Thanks in advance.

-Gak Toid

ponterio is offline Junior Member

Default Re: GA-P55A-UD4P and Windows 8 = no drivers?

No problems running Windows 8 64bit on my old P55A-UD4H (BIOS F14) with the Win7 64bit drivers from GB: GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1156 - GA-P55A-UD4P (rev. 1.0)
    (Except for the USB 3.0 drivers that are built-in for Windows 8 and so are not needed.)

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by GakToid View Post
    I'd like to upgrade my aging PC to Windows 8, but I'm concerned about the lack of Windows 8 drivers for GA-P55A-UD4P Rev 1.0 from Gigabyte. Does anyone know how compatible the Windows 7 drivers are?

Thanks in advance.

-Gak Toid

Default Re: GA-P55A-UD4P and Windows 8 = no drivers?

Quote Originally Posted by ponterio View Post
    No problems running Windows 8 64bit on my old P55A-UD4H (BIOS F14) with the Win7 64bit drivers from GB: GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1156 - GA-P55A-UD4P (rev. 1.0)
    (Except for the USB 3.0 drivers that are built-in for Windows 8 and so are not needed.)

Bob
    Thanks for the information.

-Gak Toid

Thread Information