Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 -> Tired of UEFI beta, want a functional bios.

stasio is offline GIGABYTE Elite

Default Re: GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 -> Tired of UEFI beta, want a functional bios.

Nice.....
    It's already on GB official page.
    GA-Z170X-SOC Force , Kaby Lake...
    GA-Z97X
    -SOC Force ,
    Core i7-4790K @ 4.9 GHz
    GA-Z87X-UD3H ,Core i7-4770K @ 4.7 GHz
    G.Skill F3-2933C12D-8GTXDG
    @ 3100 (12-15-14-35-CR1) @1.66V
    2xSSD Corsair Force GS 128 (RAID 0), WD Caviar Black SATA3 1TB HDD,
    Evga GTS 450 SC, Gigabyte Superb 720W
    XSPC RayStorm D5 EX240 (Liquid Ultra)
    NZXT Phantom 630 Ultra Tower
    Win 7 SP1 x64;Win 8.1 x64;
    Win 10 x64

Quote Originally Posted by carpedeo View Post
    oh awesome! It fixed my random reboot on startup issue. Thanks!!
    You got a stable beta. How you made it out? I tried updating the official beta of this board and it gave me frastrating booting problems. So I tried to revert back to legacy with their official ones but ended up with "Bad BIOS Image".

Will this beta U1d work with my same board if I update with it?

Angry Re: GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 -> Tired of UEFI beta, want a functional bios.

I Think this is the last time I will buy a Gigabyte motherboard.

I have been a Gigabyte user for many years, but its motherboard stability is getting worse and worse.

I have updated the BIOS to U1d and still has problem of freezing now and then (every 2 or 3 days), and every time I put the PC to sleep, it usually crashed.

Quote Originally Posted by mxnerd View Post
    I Think this is the last time I will buy a Gigabyte motherboard.

I have been a Gigabyte user for many years, but its motherboard stability is getting worse and worse.

I have updated the BIOS to U1d and still has problem of freezing now and then (every 2 or 3 days), and every time I put the PC to sleep, it usually crashed.
    My X79-UP4 bought on February 2013 freezes at random every 9-13 hours some days and every 4-5 hours other days. Gigabyte refuses to release a BIOS with the latest Intel updates. Intel released many CPU Microcode updates but Gigabyte didn't include any of those either, they didn't bother updating the iRST option ROM and the Intel Management Engine Firmware is quite old too.
    They negate the freezing bug. I spent over a month reporting them about the issue, they asked me to try the F3p and F3t Beta BIOS releases and I told them that the issue wasn't fixed and their rude reply was then that they never seen the freezing bug and it must be my fault then. They clearly didn't even bother assembling a configuration like mine to sort it out. Also I told them that other people were having the freezing bugs on other manufacturers boards like the Asus ones until December 2012 but then it got fixed with Asus updated BIOS releases on January2013, and Asus kept releasing updated BIOS for their X79 even more than a new one every month. I asked them to please assemble a Beta BIOS with latest Intel updates for me but they didn't give a damn. They don't care about their customers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information