Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GA-Z77-DS3H Can't access BIOS, no OS, but Spalsh screen is there

Rale is offline Junior Member

Default Re: GA-Z77-DS3H Can't access BIOS, no OS, but Spalsh screen is there

Check your mobo with another memory modules.

Tirnion is offline Junior Member

I'm trying to make a bootable USB drive, but it looks like I will have to change BIOS settings to let it boot. :/

I don't have any more desktop memory, at least no DDR3. I have a couple sticks of 512MB DDR2, and some stuff from 1993, but that's not going to help. :)

Tirnion is offline Junior Member

Problem solved. My monitor was not displaying the BIOS screen, even though it was there. Swapping the monitor fixed the problem. I still don't understand why, but unless I find an afternoon to test and troubleshoot that, I'm considering this issue closed.

--Tirnion

I had exact the same problem but switching the monitor didn 't work for me. Have you found an afternoon to find out the real cause , cause i am still stuck . Booting from any disk shows a blank screen. Windows however starts up without problems....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information