Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need expert help otherwise i am going to throw this motherboard out the window _ Gigabyte z87oc graphics cards issues crossfire issues.

CharliesTheMan is offline Junior Member

Default Re: I need expert help otherwise i am going to throw this motherboard out the window _ Gigabyte z87oc graphics cards issues crossfire issues.

Quote Originally Posted by warbucks View Post
    I was having the same issues with BSOD(116) on login. I'm running 7970's and the latest Catalyst beta. I fixed it by disabling all cpu power management features(c states, eist etc).
    Did you alter the Windows power modes and configs or were all those already cranked up? Just wondering if it was strictly BIOS or BIOS + Windows power settings.

Default Re: I need expert help otherwise i am going to throw this motherboard out the window _ Gigabyte z87oc graphics cards issues crossfire issues.

Quote Originally Posted by CharliesTheMan View Post
    Did you alter the Windows power modes and configs or were all those already cranked up? Just wondering if it was strictly BIOS or BIOS + Windows power settings.
    I changed my power options in windows a long time ago, but only recently turned everything off in the bios to alleviate this issue. My power options in windows are that of a power user.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information