Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Any news about G1.assasin3 motherboard?

boe323 is offline Member

Default Any news about G1.assasin3 motherboard?

Since I heard about the new x79 G1assasin3 mobo 3months back or more, ive been inpatiently waiting for the release, all they had to do was design the heatsink, I have the money ready, but there taking so long to release it im starting to look else where, different manufacturers, have they abandend it?, when I seen the video about it, the guy said a few months, ive heard no news nothing on the internet about it, I could be waiting for nothing, any of your tweaktown sources know anything?. Sorry for the miss spell.
    Asus rampage black edition is looking more tempting everyday.
    Last edited by boe323; 11-18-2013 at 07:26 PM.
    A WHOLE LOT OF NOTHING WORKS PROPERLY

boe323 is offline Member

Default Re: Any news about G1.assasin3 motherboard?

Oh dear, possibly been abanded, someone from gigabyte checked there roadmap for release, no where to be seen, gutted, looks like ill be getting the asus.

boe323 is offline Member

Default Re: Any news about G1.assasin3 motherboard?

Oh no, its been abanded, heres the reply I got from gigabyte direct,
    Thank you very much for the information but as INTEL is going to launch new chipset to replace X79 next year probably in Q2 so this MB is only for present / marketing specially for IDF but not going to sell in the channel .
    If you are interest in X79 platform, you can consider X79-UP4, or if you are more interested on 1150 socket, there are few choice such as z87X-UD7 TH which is going to launch probably end of the year , looks like ill be leaving you guys soon, no more modding, unless asus forums have mods.
    Last edited by boe323; 11-20-2013 at 02:33 AM.

Thread Information