Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H Cold Boot Issue.

Comet 67P ( Exploring with Philae - Rosetta Lander)

Default Re: Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H Cold Boot Issue.

Strange but true as well, cold boot issues seem to improve with use or break in so to speak. It has been the case with my rig. You could try the F9 bios although I prefer the f8d bios. You can always restore from the backup bios if you encounter issues. I do agree the USB 3 issues are being resolved slowly but surely with various bios revisions. I hope gigabyte continues with that, it been almost a year with these boards officially becoming available.
    i5 4670k - z87x-ud4h (soho)
    16gb RipJaws
    Corsair PSU, 7870 HD OC 2GB
    Samsung SSD , 3 WD Black Storage.
    Builds - Z97x-Gaming 7(media center) z97x- Soc(test bench@4790k, 32gb gskill)
    z97x-Ud5h(workstation)

Default Re: Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H Cold Boot Issue.

So glad I found this thread.
    I'm a bit late to it though..

I am having the exact same issue with the PC not booting. No POST and stuck on code 97. I have the UD3H though.
    I have spoken to Gigabyte, no help. My board was 5 months old when I sent it in. They said it was a M/B fault, and gave me a refurbished one (seems bent though - back panel not aligning properly with the "face")!!! Damnit, wonder what they tested, because this board is doing the same. A bit upset about that now. Anyways, I also have a C920 webcam. Hmmm..

I am on F9 BIOS, but problem occurred on F7, F8 and continues on F9. Currently testing with the webcam unplugged, but it's only been a day, and maybe only 3 boots. No issues yet, but then again, it doesn't do it everytime.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information