The BIOS for MY GA-Z87X-UD5H motherboard displays labels for devices connected using the INTEL SATA ports or for the Marvell SATA ports beginning with the letter "P" or beginning with "UEFI". Examples are "P1 SAMSUNG 840 PRO 512GB" and "UEFI SAMSUNG 840 256GB".
If I want to select a device such as a hard disk drive or a SSD when setting up the motherboard's BIOS I need to select the label using the P first character. Selecting a device by clicking on its label that starts with UEFI does not actually select the device.

I have connected the following devices to the SATA ports:
3 hard drives,2 DVD-BluRay drives,3 SSDs, and a panel with USB 3 connections, an ESATA connection and a SD/MS card connection.
With all these connected, some devices do not have labels that start with "P". They may only have device labels that begin UEFI.
Thus I have no way of selecting that device. If I want to tell the motherboard to start with a SSD such as Samsung Pro 512GB it doesn't show a label such as "P2 Samsung 840 512GB" it only shows the UEFI type label.

I don't see any way I can tell the motherboard to use P type labels
I have no way to start up using the SSD I want to use.

Is there a way to make the MB display a label that begins with "P"?
Or is there a way to make the motherboard SELECT THAT SSD DEVICE.
The operations where this problem happens is: I WANT TO SELECT A DEVICE AFTER I PRESS THE F12 KEY or WHEN I AM SETTING UP THE ORDER OF START UP DEVICES In THE BIOS.