Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Gigabyte J1800N-D2H not supporting Azurewave WiFi Card

Default Gigabyte J1800N-D2H not supporting Azurewave WiFi Card

I am trying to use Azurewave AW-NU706H mini PCIe wifi card wtih Gigabyte J1800N-D2H Motherboard, but the Wifi card is not getting detected by the OS. I have tries Win-7, 8.1, Linux-Ubuntu 14.04 OS , but the card is not getting detected.

Both the Motherboard & Wifi Card are working OK seperately with different model of wifi card & Motherboard, but the this wifi card is not working GA-J1800N-D2H motherboard.

I have updated the latest BIOS version (F4) from the Gigabyte Website, but still it is not working.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi Modi.

Default Re: Gigabyte J1800N-D2H not supporting Azurewave WiFi Card

Hi Ravi,
    I have a different problem with this board, and contacted Gigabtye support for their help.
    I had Bios Version F4 on my board and I wanted to downgrade to version F3 to see if that fixed it (No HDMI display on my Samsung TV).
    Gigabyte sent me version F5m which I installed, but it did not fix my problem.
    Do you have version F3, and if so can you send it to me?
    I can send you version F5m if you want it.
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by modiravi View Post
    I am trying to use Azurewave AW-NU706H mini PCIe wifi card wtih Gigabyte J1800N-D2H Motherboard, but the Wifi card is not getting detected by the OS. I have tries Win-7, 8.1, Linux-Ubuntu 14.04 OS , but the card is not getting detected.

Both the Motherboard & Wifi Card are working OK seperately with different model of wifi card & Motherboard, but the this wifi card is not working GA-J1800N-D2H motherboard.

I have updated the latest BIOS version (F4) from the Gigabyte Website, but still it is not working.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi Modi.

Default Re: Gigabyte J1800N-D2H not supporting Azurewave WiFi Card

Hi Ravi,

Just an update on this board. Gigabyte finally sent me version F3 of the Bios and I now have the display working.
    However if you would still like to try version F5m I will send it to you.
    I cannot understand why it is still version F4 on their support page.
    Jim

Thread Information