Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: 990fx ud3 rev4 - divid not working

Default 990fx ud3 rev4 - divid not working

hey. i got a malfunction on my board..

the offset voltage for vcore is not working. as soon as i enter a value with the next booting the board powers off and won't come back until i do a cmos reset.

i want to use CnQ with overclocking and changing the fixed vcore disables cnq features like undervolting in windows with no load etc.

i tried some software to achieve what i want. with amd msr tweaker i set the voltages and values, but:
    i don't get my pc to use P2 correctly (if changed via msr tweaker): i entered 22x with 1.425 vcore, but it won't use the correct multiplicator or only uses lower states. what is edited won't get used.

then i used gigabyte's own tool easytune6.

it seemed to work, i could run cinebench with plausible results and monitoring software showed that the voltage and clock values where as set, but when i entered a game (in this case cs:go), i got horrible low fps (like 30-90 instead of 180+ like normal) and rocket league won't even start (crashes at launch with oc via ET). something seemed weired so i uninstalled easytune.

does anyone have an idea what i could do or try to solve the problem?

win7 x64 sp1
    fx 8350
    ga 990fx ud 3 rev 4 (bios f3 / f2 same problem)

programs used to test:

amd overdrive
    easytune 6
    amd msr tweaker
    amd pstate checker

edit: if you have any problems understanding pls ask - I'm not a native speaker ;) and any hints on how to work around or programs to test etc. is welcome very much :)
    Last edited by VincentVegaN; 10-08-2015 at 04:49 AM.

Default Re: 990fx ud3 rev4 - divid not working

changing NB freq in bios doesn't work either. it's supposed to work normally isnt it? i can change the value but it does not actually change my nb speed. its fixed at 2200?! changing bus freq results in changed nb freq though.

Thread Information