Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: GB Z170X Gaming 7 / Intel I7 6700k - Windows 10 Pro - Cpu Temp. increase /cpu full capacity?

polypenko is offline Member

Default GB Z170X Gaming 7 / Intel I7 6700k - Windows 10 Pro - Cpu Temp. increase /cpu full capacity?

Yesterday I completed the install of my new mb, did a clean w10 install and all went well.

But I do have 1 question in respect to the following.

Whilst eg. surfing the internet my cpu is running at approx 30 degrees centigrade and all of a sudden
    the temp goes up to 62 d.c. fans speed increases and than afther a short will the cpu goes back
    to idle status 30 d.c.

When this happens it checked which process is using more cpu capacity, sometimes it's the microsoft
    edge bit it will only indicate 15% performance but this still results in the above.

Used Arctic Silver compound and my cooler is correct mounted.

Any ideas what could be causing this?

Tks.

jason-uk is offline Junior Member

Default Re: GB Z170X Gaming 7 / Intel I7 6700k - Windows 10 Pro - Cpu Temp. increase /cpu full capacity?

Now i don't know if it was you but i've read either here or somewhere else that someone was having the same problem as yourself ,
    It does seem that these boards do have a few problems atm mine included , i just hope that as the bios mature things do become better .

polypenko is offline Member

Default Re: GB Z170X Gaming 7 / Intel I7 6700k - Windows 10 Pro - Cpu Temp. increase /cpu full capacity?

Problem so far solved by manually adjusting the cpu voltage.

http://forums.tweaktown.com/gigabyte...-i7-6700k.html

Thread Information