Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Z77X-UD5H bios error code 32 and boot loop

Post Z77X-UD5H bios error code 32 and boot loop

hi there!, could you help me for a bios recovery procedure?? because.. hmm.. i have screwed up the two bioses with a bad flash of the main bios and the backup bios get screwed too and i dont know how, now i guess my MOBO is bricked. :( please help me :(
    Last edited by Gusmax; 12-13-2016 at 09:19 AM. Reason: type mistake

DjeC64 is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Re: Z77X-UD5H bios error code 32 and boot loop

Quote Originally Posted by Gusmax View Post
    hi there!, could you help me for a bios recovery procedure?? because.. hmm.. i have screwed up the two bioses with a bad flash of the main bios and the backup bios get screwed too and i dont know how, now i guess my MOBO is bricked. :( please help me :(

Hi Gusmax, actually I had same issue with mine also 3 weeks ago!!! Could that be a coincidence?My motherboard would stop with error 32 with mainbios. I switched to backup bios and it booted without problem and Icould play games without issue.Then I restarted the computer to try to flash the mainbios.Since then I was unable to restart the computer with either bioses!!!
    Support told me the motherboard must be repaired.

Thread Information