Ok, here's what happened:
I've been running this board for the better part of 5 years. I decided to replace an Asus 670 with an Asus 1070. Installed it & system froze at the splash screen, with error code 62. Tech support told me to flash the bios. In order to do that, I put the 670 back in. It booted just fine, I went into Win 10 & downloaded @bios. Everything was working fine absent the 1070. I ran @bios and used the internet option. It flashed my F8 to F14 and that's when it all went bad.
I went into the bios configuration and my ssd drive, boot drive is nowhere to be found. I go into the boot menu & all my drives are there. I put the ssd into first priority, save, exit & restart. It won't boot. Says MBR error 1, press any key to boot from floppy disk & then just says this over & over. I can't believe it all went badly at this. I know what a mbr error is, but I don't think that's what's really going on. I could really use some help.
System specs:

Just to give a more complete picture, I built this almost 5 years ago and it ran perfectly until I replaced my 670 with the 1070. Here's the setup:

Intel Core i7-3770 Ivy Bridge Quad-Core 3.4GHz (3.9GHz Turbo) LGA 1155

GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H-WB LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard

Corsair Vengeance Blue 16 GB DDR3 SDRAM Dual Channel Memory Kit 1.5V

OCZ Vertex 3 2.5" 120GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) VTX3-25SAT3-120G

Cooler Master Silent Pro M - 850W Power Supply with 80 PLUS Bronze Certification and Semi-Modular Cables

Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced Blue Edition - High Air Flow Full Tower Computer Case with USB 3.0 and All-Black Interior

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus - CPU Cooler with 4 Direct Contact Heatpipes

ASUS GeForce GTX 670 DirectX 11 GTX670-DC2-2GD5 2GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video card.