Hello guys this is my very first computer build. Heres a link to my parts -> System Builder - FX-4300 3.8GHz Quad-Core, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB SC GAMING ACX 2.0, CASE-V06W MicroATX Mid Tower - PCPartPicker I decided to test my computer after putting everything together without a Harddrive installed to see if it will turn on and work properly and load the bios screen like it should, but when i turned it on all the fans worked on the case and led lights and the fans on the graphics card and power supply and cpu cooler everything looks to be working but for some reason no matter what i try nothing is being displayed on the monitor no bios or anything its like its not plugged in the monitor cant pick it up at all. I tried the hdmi and vga on the mobo to monitor nothing happens.. so then i tried the hdmi on the Graphics card port to the monitor nothing i tried it on my tv nothing i tried brand new hdmi cords nothing! i tried resetting the cmos battery nothing... i tried another cmos battery nothing happens still... everything seems to be physically working from what i can see in the case but it just wont display can someone take a look at my build and give me any ideas as to what could be my problem? please and thank you ...