Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Computer freeze

My friends computer keeps freezing up. All he does with it is play games. It sometimes freezes up when the screen saver is on. What could be causing this?
    J.W.

Would it be possible to list what is involved in this mystery PC? Makes it much easier to try to determine what the problem may be.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

My best guess is that you have IRQ conflicts; so check it out.

I don't really know what games he is playing. They may be windows games or dos games. I don't think it would be any thing like quake or half life. I also don't know what else is on the computer besides the usual stuff. I just thought you might be able to give me a clue has to where to look for the problem when I go to look at his computer.

Details of what hardware the PC consists of and it's operating system would be of a tremendous help here. :devil:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

I will see what he has on his computer when I go over there. If I can't figure out what is causing this problem I let you know what is on his computer and may you can help me. Thanks, Jeremy.

Thread Information