Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need Advice Re: Random lockups & Optimal WinXP installat

You shouldn't need Winrar, you should just be able to open cabs inside Explorer. However, WinRar or 7-Zip would make things easier, argualbe:
    http://www.rarlab.com/
    http://www.7-zip.org

Don't worry, XP doesn't have all of these holes. It is much more stable, in general. It's also much slower, in general. That's why you dual-boot. :wink:
    Quote Originally Posted by werley_123
    The more I talk to you people, the more I realize I don't know as much about computers as I thought I did.
    Anyone who spends a decent amount of time on this site (well, before certain changes that went down a while ago) and doesn't learn something new is one of two things:
    Illiterate or God.
    Even people that are IT proffessionals, or experienced programmers, or Linux hackers who compile their own kernels have much to learn.
    But, as I said, many of those people are gone, and the few regulars that still post here only have so much combined knowledge.
    Anyway, good luck with the dual-booting. :thumb:

You're about as subtle with referrals as a kick in the face, you know that? :)
    I've gone way too far and need to move on!

hey I'm already over there under the same screen name, though I'm sure I will be booted off soon for the politcal post I just put on, so it's all good.

And I am learning a lot, so I guess i'm not illiterate and i'm damn sure not God. :D

Quote Originally Posted by smacktard
    You're about as subtle with referrals as a kick in the face, you know that? :)
    What, taking the time to put BB code to turn my links blue isn't subtle?

You don't belong here, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Werley_123
    hey I'm already over there under the same screen name, though I'm sure I will be booted off soon for the politcal post I just put on, so it's all good.

And I am learning a lot, so I guess i'm not illiterate and i'm damn sure not God.
    I know, I just like to help out with advertising since "Smacktard" over here complains about needing new blood, yet I have probably brought more members over....
    Don't worry, we all have a bunch of political posts over there. Beefy doesn't even seem to be participating, he probably won't ban you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information