Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game closes during play?

Exclamation Re: Game closes during play?

When I am playing command and conquer zero hour in a network game about 5 min in to the game i get kicked out of the game and so do the others we all ge an error screen pop up and it says that there might be a virus or system hard ware hot i need to know if any one has a solution for this problem

thanks immobilecastle, if you have a solution for this problem send me an e-mail to immobilecastle@yahoo.com

Default Re: Game closes during play?

Quote Originally Posted by immobilecastle
    When I am playing command and conquer zero hour in a network game about 5 min in to the game i get kicked out of the game and so do the others we all ge an error screen pop up and it says that there might be a virus or system hard ware hot i need to know if any one has a solution for this problem

thanks immobilecastle, if you have a solution for this problem send me an e-mail to immobilecastle@yahoo.com
    When you say 'network' game are you saying LAN or an internet game?

Default Re: Game closes during play?

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty313
    Whenever im playing a game it will be fine for about 5 minutes of play then it will either reboot the system or exit to the desktop but sometime i am able to play for about 30 minutes before it happens any ideas what is rong i dont know wat the problem is and its realy annoying the system spec is below to help you out aswel any ideas are greatly appreciated thanx.

Asus a7n8x-e deluxe mobo
    AMD Athlon xp 3200+
    1gig samsung ddr400
    120 gig samsung ide hdd
    saphire Radeon x800xt 256mb gddr3 platinum edition
    fsp 400watt psu

As the others have eluded to it may be a few things causing this problem.

1. Depending on the quality of the PSU it may be stressed enough to cause this especially when you mention you have slot coolers and other addons taking away juice.

2. Just because it says '400w' doesn't mean it is capable of handling 400w at all times. Some of the cheaper PSUs label them this way but in real life they "peak" at this number which is a big difference.

3. Having a bunch of fans blowing air all over often times is worse then none at all.. Adding a slot cooler in there you are most likely hindering the flow even more.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information