Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: I need help wit my new Build.. plz

Default I need help wit my new Build.. plz

OK, so i put everything together, as far as i know, everything is how its suppose to be, I have checked all the connections over and over, and made sure they are in... The hard disk is powered and spinning, the LEDs go on, the CPU heats up like its spose to, the fans spin, the RAM is secure and in correctly... everything seems normal... but NOTHING shows up on my moniter... i have checked the moniter and the cord... both work fine on other comps. Video card i have tried on other comp.. works fine, even tried another video card on here, and same result... BLACK SCREEN... I cant even get to BIOS. There is no beeps or anything unusual about the power up... PLEASE SOMEONE HELP, im goin nutz... and the last thing i want to think is defective motherboard, would hate to RMA it and wait another month for a new one...

i dont know if this has anything to do with anything... but does it matter if the back of the motherboard is right up against the case? i mean, maybe it shorting out the motherboard? (sorry just donno bout that at all)

Default Re: I need help wit my new Build.. plz

Quote Originally Posted by gslick25
    i dont know if this has anything to do with anything... but does it matter if the back of the motherboard is right up against the case? i mean, maybe it shorting out the motherboard? (sorry just donno bout that at all)
    Yeah, that's a problem. You need to have the mounting screws screwed into the case, then the motherboard screwed into those.

Default Re: I need help wit my new Build.. plz

THANKS soooo much... ya glad you could help me tho.... hehe everything else was fine... running on it now :) you guys are the best ^^

Thread Information