Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: my monitor is broken for the second time

That sounds really fishy leo...

hey HBIDAD...

Don't ya wish you were there for this one??? :eek: :eek:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2019215938

I usually prefer new items in this price range, but I would have bought from him I think, perfect feedback... And the price !! :eek:

OMG....

This one ended the SAME day... worse feedback (8?!) higher price, WTF?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2018443236

Exact same thing... haha lotta stupid people out there... this isn't uncommon on ebay, and thats where the deals happen.

In winXP the monitor resolution can't go any lower than 800x600; do any of you get this, too? I'm wondering if this could have contributed to my problem.

Every week I hate winXP even more. I may have to revert to win2000.

winxp is like that, once it knows you can do 800x600 you cant go back...

i would think that the compression you experience could possibly be fixed with the wave of a degauss wand. it sounds like the degauss part of your screen may be defective due to the clicking no longer being there when u switch res's. do you have a manual degauss option in the OSD or buttons on the monitor?
    sKuLLsHoT
    www.morb.ath.cx

Oh shucks.....where was I on that one..... that was weird ...I was scanning through ebay for those monitors and didn't see those

The degauss does not fix it. In about two weeks I'll be sending the monitor back for repairs.

How come the "hide modes that this monitor cannot display," in the display settings, is sometimes greyed-out and sometimes it's not?

I was scanning through ebay for those monitors and didn't see those
    That is the biggest secret in getting good deals... teaching yourself search tricks. My friends are amazed at the deals I find that they miss. Haha.. Just ask 'cord'

I'm afraid typing seach tricks is a very extensive task, which would probably only confuse you, so all I'll say is just study the options available and learn to use the tools ebay gives you. You'll get it..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information