Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Philips Brilliance 107P Monitor Probs...

my 107p10 works a charm no buzzage etc vbut u do have to make sure u put the VGA cable around the correct way or you get a dodgey image...

check ur spoeakers they are **** grim, also check the walls, you kay have high current 240v power cables running up the wall behind where your monitor is and they may just be poorly sheilded
    SileNceR, Messenger of the Dark and the Night. To post quality, or not to post at all, THAT is the Question - Never again ask what can my post count do for me besides increasing my ego, but instead ask what can I do to help someone else!
    Overclockers Melbourne (http://www.ocmelbourne.com).

nah ive tried moving it to another room, like in the middle of the room & it still made the sound...

btw, don't they have fans..something equvilant to one newayz???
    At the request of wiggo ;)

Live near an industrial complex?
    Being plugged into the same circuit as a light with a dimmer switch can cause buzzing as well.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

nah he lives near the mish... must be all those pov ****s using their fluro lights to grow pot in their rooves nearby... take it to a different house man, if it stops doing it there, MOVE... LOL
    SileNceR, Messenger of the Dark and the Night. To post quality, or not to post at all, THAT is the Question - Never again ask what can my post count do for me besides increasing my ego, but instead ask what can I do to help someone else!

Quote Originally Posted by SileNceR
    nah he lives near the mish... must be all those pov ****s using their fluro lights to grow pot in their rooves nearby... take it to a different house man, if it stops doing it there, MOVE... LOL

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAH!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: yeah...it goes my house, a park then the mish, so im in a bad place...borderline of the mish...luckily im not on the otherside of the border tho :)

ROFLMAO @ Monitor with fan in it!!!

A CRT monitor, has no fan in it, if there is any motion noise you think you hear its high-voltage electricity moving through a large coil at the rear of the CRT tube, there are light rays that are shot from the rear of the tube that are deflected by a magnetic field (controlled y the picture control circuit) and this causes the light to hit the phosper mask on the face of the screen, which separates "pixels" and reacts with the light....theres way more to a monitor, but as u can see, there is no fan involved in the circuit, hence som people's odd need for a "Monitor Cooler"
    sKuLLsHoT
    www.morb.ath.cx

still outskirt mish, bring it round tomorrow and see if it still does it; remember i've never had mine at ur place so u can't be sure

explain why my old monitor did it, but when u brought ya monitor to my place it didn't SNR?

it is definately a monitor fault and not an environment issue, and i will go with the suggestion that you send it back now, before it goes poof!

edit: just memorise where all your icons are on ya desktop and where all the menu options in ya favourite games are before detaching the monitor, coz u don't wanna have to go without a computer for too long..!
    sKuLLsHoT
    www.morb.ath.cx

hehe, nah ill just have to go back to my old 14" :(...the couriers r comin to pick it up 2morrow & scorptec r gonna check it out...but whats the bet when they go to test it the ***** won't make the noise!!! just my luck!

try smacking it real hard
    that fixed my monitor, a few of the schools TV's etc.
    TT Original

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information