Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Philips Brilliance 107P Monitor Probs...

if olies method doesn't work first go, u may need a little more force as the earth's natural magnetic fields may be disrupting your effective impact from your hand due to the recen't (near)contact with magnetic strips on a credit card, if this is the case, you will need a hammer with which you can then effectively hit the monitor, that should fix it...it worked for me on some TVs at school and some monitors too - I never liked schoool much anyhow...

if all that fails it may possibly be caused by an excessive static buildup on the lower quality CRT that is used in the monitor, if so, then you will need to remove the backing from the monitor(remember to disconnect the power :no: ) and proceed to lick the rear of the picture tube this should clear the static from the surface...

:thumb:
    sKuLLsHoT
    www.morb.ath.cx

Quote Originally Posted by skullshot
    if olies method doesn't work first go, u may need a little more force as the earth's natural magnetic fields may be disrupting your effective impact from your hand due to the recen't (near)contact with magnetic strips on a credit card, if this is the case, you will need a hammer with which you can then effectively hit the monitor, that should fix it...it worked for me on some TVs at school and some monitors too - I never liked schoool much anyhow...

if all that fails it may possibly be caused by an excessive static buildup on the lower quality CRT that is used in the monitor, if so, then you will need to remove the backing from the monitor(remember to disconnect the power :no: ) and proceed to lick the rear of the picture tube this should clear the static from the surface...

:thumb:

TweakTown takes no responsibility for the above advice. :D:D:D
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

But it's certain to get a result. ;) :laugh:
    <center></center>

Of course licking the back of the CRT is always most effective if done immediately after consuming vodka, or some other suitable "solvent". This would make it dual purpose - in that you would also be removing all the built up dust as well as the static charge.

Additionally you should not be wearing any static conducive clothing ie. wool socks, velvet undies, etc.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Some good nylons should be helpful though. :D
    <center></center>

DO NOT DO AN OLIE!!!!

"now did i unplug it or not? one way to find out!" ZAP!!!!!!!

'F************************************************ **Ck!!!!!!!!!!

*power go's out
    *olie is jittery for the rest of the day
    TT Original

ROFLMAO!! j00 f00's..
    At the request of wiggo ;)

muahaha, i laff at myself too
    sKuLLsHoT
    www.morb.ath.cx

Hey, may i suggest you take a look at what your vid card is feeding the tube. It could just be non std refresh or res.
    Onyx

TweakTown
    OCAU - Overclockers Australia
    CPF - CandlePower Forums

Antec 1080AMG with 430W TruePower

yeah yeah, get ur vga cable and um... stick it in yer eye.. if ur eye buzzes or fries then its ur vid card!
    SileNceR, Messenger of the Dark and the Night. To post quality, or not to post at all, THAT is the Question - Never again ask what can my post count do for me besides increasing my ego, but instead ask what can I do to help someone else!
    Overclockers Melbourne (http://www.ocmelbourne.com).

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information