Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Computer restarts on its own;then won't reboot fully.

Default Computer restarts on its own;then won't reboot fully.

I was downloading an update to a program I had had for some time now. The update did not get all the way through when it caused my computer to hiccup and then reboot, only it didn't reboot fully. I finally got it to reboot and I quickly uninstalled the program along with the update hoping that was the problem but when I came down to the computer this morning it had restarted and didn't finish the reboot. Does anyone care to venture into this problem?
    Windows 7 Professional
    (2)-ASUS VS248H-P Black 24" Monitor
    CORSAIR Hydro Series H60 (CWCH60) Liquid CPU Cooler
    ASRock Z77 Extreme4 LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
    Kingston Hyper X Blu 16GB
    Intel Xeon E3-1245 V2 Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo) LGA 1155 77W Quad-Core Server Processor
    High Current Pro HCP-750 750W TX12V v2.3 / EPS12V v2.92 SLI Certified CrossFire Certified 80 PLUS GOLD
    SAMSUNG 830 Series MZ-7PC256B/WW 2.5" 256GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive
    3 -2TB Western Digital Black HDD
    Rosewill RDCR-11003 74-in-1 USB3.0 3.5 Internal Card Reader
    1 Asus Blu Ray Burner
    1 Plextor DVD Burner

2. Default Re: Computer restarts on its own;then won't reboot fully.

If the computer is constantly restarting try running the computer in safe mode. Then, see if you can't do a system restore.

Default Re: Computer restarts on its own;then won't reboot fully.

unistall that program when you get it in safe mode

Thread Information