Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: MY Creative 5.1 5300 and Sound blaster 5.1 live

im gettin a headache trying to figure out the problem with my center speaker, its not givin out any sound...i plug everything in and i up dated the driver...yet i cant get any sound out of this one center speaker..... COULD THIS BE A PROBLEM WITH THE SOUND CARD??????????? help me out plz:(

It's either a bad chip/speaker, or it's somthing else trivial (plugs wrong).
    The sound card and speakers are definitly compatible, otherwise achieva wouldn't group them into a combo;
    (non-dealer)
    http://www.achieva.com.au/creative.htm
    Creative INSPIRE5300 5.1 & SBLive DE 5.1 Sound Card Combo
    "The greatness of Evil lies in its awful accuracy, for without that deadly talent for being in the right place at the right time, Evil must suffer defeat. Unlike it's opposite, Good, Evil is allowed no human failings, no miscalculations. Evil must be perfect, or depend upon the imperfections of others. "

thx man.... but when i run the test ... all the speakers works....but for some reason when i play music or movie or game my center speaker dont work.... damn....soo could it be the sound card????? HHHHHEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP ME plz sumone

this is not a problem with anything. The center speaker will only work for digital sounds...like a DVD movie.... This is what I was told when I explored the same problem.

So, I took them back and got a nice set of 4.1 speakers!

Thread Information