Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GIGABYTE GA-EP45-UD3P mainboard problem.

Default Re: GIGABYTE GA-EP45-UD3P mainboard problem.

Quote Originally Posted by PlUgOuT View Post
    I didn't get it. I tried them seperately. I have four slots. Seperately and together in every possible way. Nothing happened:S..<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://ancientnovels.com/general/100-ways-to-use-your-ipod-to-learn-and-study-better/?tracker=3248"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://ancientnovels.com/general/100-ways-to-use-your-ipod-to-learn-and-study-better/?tracker=3248" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>
    Puzzling issue... :/
    Last edited by criteriadan; 03-06-2009 at 10:34 PM.

I can't find a solution for it. What might cause such a thing?..

I can't find a solution for it. What might cause such a thing?..
    Maybe the problem is not your ram. Could be several different things. Power supply, mainboard probs, or simply your connections to name a few that come to mind.

I think the power supply's sufficient enough. Can be mainboard , but other rams work on it. Connections? like what?..

Sorry, I somehow messed up the first sentence in my post, I edited it now:
    Try one RAM stick and then two in slot 1 & 2 (NOT dual channel).
    There's a know issue where the board will for some unknown reason only work in single channel mode, and using a RAM stick each in slot 1 & 2 would have the RAM running in single channel. If this were to work then the problem would be the board itself.

The PSU may be sufficient, but it may also be defective, happens often enough.

Can be mainboard , but other rams work on it.
    Well if the system works fine with other RAM then your problem is either incompatible or defective RAM. Return the RAM then.

I think the power supply's sufficient enough. Can be mainboard , but other rams work on it. Connections? like what?..

For starters I don't believe you said what you have for hardware exactly. Same as me or what???? And exactly what happens, or if this is a new build or if the restarts started happening after you added or adjusteded something in an old system that worked before. Can you make adjustments in the bios? Is everything good after the other ram sticks are in? More details would be helpful. It makes it a little less of a guessing game then.

I'm currently using GA-EP45T-DS3R and 1 gb of kingston ddr3 memory stick but the same problem.When i plug either of hi-level ddr3 1333mhz ram sticks It starts , no display , after 2 seconds it restarts. And i can't make adjustment in the bios..

I'm currently using GA-EP45T-DS3R and 1 gb of kingston ddr3 memory stick but the same problem.When i plug either of hi-level ddr3 1333mhz ram sticks It starts , no display , after 2 seconds it restarts. And i can't make adjustment in the bios..

Gigabytes USA tech support # is 626-854-9338. I'd start there or find the number you need to get ahold of those people. Kingston tech support second if needed.

Kingston works fine , the problem is hi-level and i spoke to those people about this problem of mine and they said there are so many brands in the market we can't test it all sorry for the inconvenience. It's just too messed up. I plugged in a stick (hi-level and before that i clicked optimized defaults. It Didn't work..

Several people in the GB forum also have this issue. It looks like a rare issue though and no one has found fix yet. Only one guy at forumdeluxx.de postet about this in over 150 pages and I think it was like 2 people over at xtreme sytems.
    I mean if your RAM runs fine in single channel mode then there's nothing wrong with it so it is the board that's causing this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information