Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: overclocking?

Default overclocking?

I need help lol I bought my computer from a store a few years back and last week i started getting this overclocking failure. I'm guessing they beefed up my computer somehow. I just nned to know where to go to get my bios's updated as im not sure what is overclocking. Not even sure if I reboot my pc or turn it off, i'll get it going again lol.

TY in adavnce for any help I might get. : )

P.S. I've reset the defaults numerous times only to have it happen again.
    Last edited by justacarnie1977; 11-08-2009 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Forgot to say 1 thing

Default Re: overclocking?

First of all I would like to know the model of the board you are using what type? and chipset and memory your using also as you stated

I bought my computer from a store a few years back
    that means the board is older..and What revision is it? and the cpu are you using? I never heard a person buying a computer out of a retail store b4 in the means of Oc'ing it b4 .I always heard of store bought none overclocking systems just pm me or post your equipment that you have and we'll go from there and try and help you along with what you got

switching around cpu below
    Biostar I45 with my (E8400 EO)
    Gigabyte EP45-UD3P Rev 1.6
    With My Q9550 on the Biostar T-Power I45
    Gigabyte EP35C-DS3R Rev 2.1 With the Quad in!

Thread Information