Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: AMD Fusion Llano A75 Computer System not booting

Default AMD Fusion Llano A75 Computer System not booting

Recently I have won a AMD Fusion Llano A75 Computer system here and its not working. The problem is that when I press the power button everything starts up normally but there is no monitor signal. I have tried resetting CMOS but it still doesn't work. Any suggestions?

Default Re: AMD Fusion Llano A75 Computer System not booting

Quote Originally Posted by porleng View Post
    Recently I have won a AMD Fusion Llano A75 Computer system here and its not working. The problem is that when I press the power button everything starts up normally but there is no monitor signal. I have tried resetting CMOS but it still doesn't work. Any suggestions?
    most likely a RAM issue... get yourself some new, matching ram, and get rid of those two different kinds in there now...

make sure you get ram with the correct specs for your system..

when I built my system a couple months ago, I had the same issue initially... it would power up, but I would get nothing on the monitor, no POST, etc... I switched to different RAM, and everything was fine...

Default Re: AMD Fusion Llano A75 Computer System not booting

The specs under his signature is for a LGA 775 system but not an AMD FM1 APU system. He's talking specifically about this.

Have you tried removing the graphics card and booting from the onboard video?

Thread Information