Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: An unfixable problem....................or is it?

um that's if I have wmp9 beta installed lol so far I have heard nothing but problems from everyone. "This is so annoying" "I want the old one back" "Everytime I associate files with the old one it takes over" screw that screw that screw that.

But what is DRM? It sounds familiar but I can't quite remember it or figure it out.

Well you could just download the mscoree.dll file. Then put it into your C:\Windows\system folder. Restart your comp and try the scan again. If you get the message again post, if you don't get the message again, post :).
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

I seem to remember that it goes in the system32 folder. DRM = digital rights management = RIAA & MPA will tell you what you can do with your music and movie files (and they already "know" everybody is a crook, so that's how they'll treat you).

Ya it was system32. I didn't even think of putting it in the system folder. Maybe pga1234 isn't on NT so for him its the system folder.

palladium is getting worse and worse as I slowly get more information on it. And to think AMD and INTEL are workign together to integrate this ability into there chips? I would use the statement "I'm getting a mac" but with mac's going x86 soon I can't use that in this situation.

Yeah I forgot bout the different OS thing. I use Win98 :cry: but I will be installing XP on my new comp. Did the fix work anyway?
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

I think a lot of ppl will jump onto Linux when M$ finally implament this and with the easy (almost XP'ish) Lycoris distro plus the large consortium that are now looking to streamlining Linux based installations into an easy Windows like setup could actually prove to be M$'s downfall.
    I have yet to meet someone who is looking forward to M$'s plans and most are seriously considering goin' Linux while the rest will stay with what they have now. :smokin:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Damn man this actually pissing me off! Do they know what they are doing? I mean do they actually have the ability to "hack me" or "hunt and kill"????

Not yet. But "Coming to a computer near you, and soon to be in computers everywhere.........".

So your saying they are going to ACTUALLY "HACK". And there the ones putting things into there software that "block" possible viruses in outlook express? Or there the ones that integrate a firewall into XP? Heh I wonder if they would be able to get through my router. Of course they would cause there gonna have there "specially" trained hackers. And upon them crashing my PC I can't even sew? Or can I because something like that I would love to get some $$$ out of microsoft and get myself a 2002 Camaro SS before they stop making them. Why would I win that case even if I did try to sew? They own half the lawyers in the world probably.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information