Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: An unfixable problem....................or is it?

Ya got to remember that Bill has been losin' money of late and this is his last big plan to get all the money in the world. :D
    <center>:cheers:</center>

ya........I guess he can only hope he will be sucessful this time. So far its looking good and bad at the same time. I mean so far people in the computer world have always found a way around him. They did it with XP didn't they? But that'll be the good side if he's sucessful the bad side is people will leave microsoft and go else where. Then they will REALLY lose money.

But have they really done it with XP? :?:

I think not as SP1 is starting to prove it in the XP forum with all those who are finding out that free ain't as great as they thought but to whinge the way they do ya'd think that they paid for it. :rolleyes2

Those ppl with free or cheap copies will just have to learn to live with lockin' down their PC thru back door means and hope that something they get doesn't reactivate another without them knowin' or it will just be another format and install for them and some of the new features that will come along will be out of their grasp to use unless they eventually pay for it if they want to stay with usin' Windows or any other M$ service. :devil:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information