Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Sound card driver update.

I'm sorry I don't know where else to post this, I couldn't find a Sound Card forum.:)

I have a Creative Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 platinum sound card and I can't seem to find the proper driver updates.

I have been to the Creative driver page and I use win ME and it confuses the **** outta me :/

I tried downbloading and installing some of them a while ago, but I havent been able to upgrade anything.

I think this is all I can upgrade to but it wont install "Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 Web Update" I already have the play center with audio HQ and surround mixer. So maybe there is no updates for my sound card?

Thanks.
    Don't get it twisted, this world revolves around money.

I think that you'll do better here with that question though I could move it to the Windows forum if ya like (or a little later if ya do no good here after a while). ;)

Sorry but I'll stay out of this one as I break out in a bad rash at the mention of ME'ss and ya really don't want to start me (notice? lowercase ;) ) off on it. : peace2:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Edit: Ok this may help ya out but that's the last from me (notice? still lowercase). :p
    http://www.tweaktown.com/document.ph...de&dId=411

2 years ago optus gave me a cable modem and now it isn't compaitble with xp, i have to ring them and get a guy down here to install a new one for $300, so I use ME for the time being untill I get my new comp up n running.

But yeah, I didn't know where to post this sorry :)
    Don't get it twisted, this world revolves around money.

Thread Information