Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KingMax Ram Problems

Ok guys heres the 411

I have been asked by Kingmax if I would do some work for them on their memory and working out sollutions to their problems. Now of course I am only human and Yes I took this job.

So now you will have someone to tell your problems to. I will try my best to help you all out with any problems and incompatibilities you are having and be able to relay some news to you in regards to offical statements Kingmax would like to make

If you are having problems please tell me your system specs, including the motherboard brand, Model and revison as well as the Kingmax meory type, speed and revision numbers as well as teh BIOS memory settings, so i can get a full idea of what is happening and if possible, so i can do my test systems the same way you guys have them, so i can try to produce the same errors.

Please be patient for answers, as this is a one-man show so far and I am just getting my legs for the Job

Hope to help you all
    When darkeness fall, the last Knight roams

Good news. Will they be catering more to overclockers?

Yes they will be

Kingmax are pushing into overclockers market a bit more now. Whough still being aimed at budget users.

Kingmax is looking into the DDR-400 range to see just what is happening and what can be accomplished here.

Personaly I am working my DDR-400 stick ok, I do though acknolage some issues with some board with Kingmax memory, TinyBGA just doesn't agree with some boards, but this is also being worked on.

Stay Tuned for more results
    When darkeness fall, the last Knight roams

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information