Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AAAAARGH - any help???

That is the dumbest thing I've EVER heard. Im only 13 and i know that isnt true! I upgraded and old Amptron PM9100 (K6 Mobo) to my PCChips M810L without reformatting. I just put in my cd-burner and burnt what I needed and then reformatted. They are giving you tghe most crap thats even possible. After all, it cant be that easy to back up your pc if its constantly turning off. Let alone, they shouldnt have reformatted it wothout your permission and then lying that it has to be done whenever you replace your mobo

in my opion,is the computer guys fault,and a bit of ur falut ( plz dont start yelling or get pissed is just my OPION and is not what others should believe)

first of all,the computer store should have told u that u will need to refmrat the computer. Not everyone knows their computer, and tat they shouldn't have aggerisivly told u it was ur own fault.

if was a bit of ur fault too.. U SHOULD ALWAY MAKE A BACK UP!> i make a backup every 6 months. u never know when ur computer will do some crazy stuff.

Just get on with life and continue on with ur formatted computer, and have a fresh new start

( remember,this is my opion,,and everyone doesn;t need to agree
    My new gaming rig..

[size=1.28]asus a78nx-deluxe
    2x256mb pc 3200 ddr 400.(with cooling)
    athlon Xp 2500+ ( at 200x10=2000mhz .)
    seagate 80gb 8mb SATA
    Tt vlocano 7+ cpu cooling
    Clear case from HK.
    Leaktek fx5600 128mb
    enermax 350w PSU
    wireless internet setup[/size]

(game/ftp server) windows xp pro, duron 1.4ghz, 256mb pc 2100 2x40gb Hd, radeon 9200se chieftec dragon
    canada price watch :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information