Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Norton Personal Firewall

So like, you have access to those happy meal toys or what?

'Cause I'm always going to need the new beanies.

Know anyone that has been at Burger King for a while, I need one of those Bat Signal Spinners -- they make an awesome fan mod.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthtanion
    , to say that all software firewalls are crap isn't really an accurate statement.
    So true, I set up the older folks in my community with hardware routers and NIS, its the biggest bang for the buck security and very good.

My crap comment was directed for us gamers. Sixteen playing b1942 with software firewalls and the games lags like grandma.
    Just before the host boots the laggers , i see scrolling across the screen "but i have cable with a 2400+....". i wunda why they lagged.

edit: in the future i will try to be more precise and state "is crap for gamers"

Look to how ya setup the software up as I find that this is the biggest mistake that most ppl make though they blame the software itself because they know no better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information