Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IE screwed!

:mad: yeah idiots! i take it, it don't effect xp then - if it doesn't i don't think microsoft will give a rats ass about it now :(

ah well - have you used anything out of pc scoop to fix your computer before? has it been alright?

ta
    ta

I came across that article some years back when I first realised that there were files missing from my os (98 at that time) and went searching for details about it and then that was the only article that I could find relatin' to it (hasher words were used in the article then but was re-worded when updated to take in ME) but that has been the only article from there that I've used from that site plus it sure fixed my stability probs and 1.5-2yr is nothing for me to keep SE up and running for. I doubt that any NT os would stand to have missing system files though without falling in a heap straight away.

Well ill make sure i get them updates somehow! My dad says it sounds like whats happened to his work pc - he has windows 98 and it just goes ultimatly slow even after hes defragged and all - he reckoned it might be his lunar magnification program but it could be this!

ta ta

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information