Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is daisy chaining?

same question as the topic
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

Daisy chaining is like the old parallel port printer and scanner where the scanner plugged into the port and then the printer connected to the scanner. USB and SCSI also can make use of this method.

SATA (or at least SATA2) does/will, although current drives don't have ports for daisy chaining.

Yep... it just means rigging multiple devices up on a single pathway. And if you are referring to the review on the Xaser case, it is talking about hooking up multiple fans to a single power source to form a "chain".
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

yeah im talking about the Xaser case review, how could i daisy chain my fans?

By usin' pass thru molex connectors. :cheers:

uh could you explain a little more or give me a link (there is so much to learn and so little time to learn it)

Here's a pic of both ends of the one I just happen to have handy as I don't have a handy link atm.

is it possible to use that (daisy chain 2 fans) and still get their individual RPM? what would i need? oh for daisy chaning so rheobus->fan A->pass thru molex connectors->fan B ??? is that correct?

Gee ya lucky that I have a digicam handy plus the parts to make these so here's a pic of what ya may need. :D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information