Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Monitor question

I didn't really know where to put this post, so I hope this is ok. I have an NEC FE770 monitor and a GF 4 ti4200 turbo vid card, and was wondering what my refresh rate should be set at, my res is 1024x768 and I think the current rate is 85hz.
    Enermax Case 300w
    Albatron KX400-8X
    AMD 1800+ XP
    512mb PC2700 RAM
    40gb WD 7200rpm w/ 8mb cache
    Albatron GF4 Ti4200 Turbo 128mb
    Windows XP Home

Thats fine:thumb:
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

Is this http://www.digiconcepts.com/nec_monitors_30.htm the info that you seek?? According to that page your recommended settings are 1024 x 768 @85. .... all this info after a 2 second search with Google...
    Antec 900 case (4 120mm and 1 200mm lighted fans + UFO flashing light set + 2 12" and 1 6" Mutant Mods meteor lights) - Aerogate ll thermal controller - Asus M2N-e SLI - AMD 64 X2 AM2 6400+ - Corsair TX650 PSU - MSI 450GTS Cyclone OC - 2 X 2GB Patriot Extreme Performance PC2 6400 RAM - SATA 320 GB Seagate HD, SATA 300GB Maxtor HD and IDE 80 GB Samsung HD - Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo - LG SuperMulti Lightscribe 18x DVD RW - Plextor PX-716A DVD r/rw - Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Crude but Effective ... it is a way of life.

Hey, check that out. Thanks for the help.
    Enermax Case 300w
    Albatron KX400-8X
    AMD 1800+ XP
    512mb PC2700 RAM
    40gb WD 7200rpm w/ 8mb cache
    Albatron GF4 Ti4200 Turbo 128mb
    Windows XP Home

:shh:

Don't tell everyone about our secret searching capabilities... then we'll be out of a job. :rofl:
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

These comments have nothing to do with this thread or the original question asker:

Yea, no joke, I am shocked at the number of people I meet who have no idea about google.

The US school system needs to start teaching a required class on how to use google, along with other internet basics, I'm telling you it would be the most valulable class they'll ever have.

I just met a girl who just graduated with a 4 year elementary teaching degree from a university who forces everyone to lease laptops, AND SHE had NEVER HEARD of google. !!!!

THIS IS A CRIME !
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Quote Originally Posted by zeradul
    I just met a girl who just graduated with a 4 year elementary teaching degree from a university who forces everyone to lease laptops, AND SHE had NEVER HEARD of google. !!!!
    you gotta be joking :wow:
    Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
    Last Updated:
    10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
    ======================
    jabber : asklepios20@jabber.org
    =======================
    Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
    yabaa dabaa doo...
    Customized for 1024x768

Quote Originally Posted by zeradul
    These comments have nothing to do with this thread or the original question asker:

Yea, no joke, I am shocked at the number of people I meet who have no idea about google.

The US school system needs to start teaching a required class on how to use google, along with other internet basics, I'm telling you it would be the most valulable class they'll ever have.

THIS IS A CRIME !
    I always use google for school searches, but the teachers NEVER mention it, most kids don't even use it, I also use it for many other things other than pc's and school.

I visit some other forums too and I see the same thing over and over again. People ask for info that shows up at the head of a Google search. We should create a universal responce that tells someone to use Google. We have had one for manuals for years "RTFM". Something like DAGS = Do a Google search.

I assure you, I am not joking.
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Thread Information