Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Nildram

HAPPY BUNNY HAPPY BUNNY.

Im happy at last I have made the move to ADSL and with a great company called Nildram, Great speeds and another great thing is they host Jolt on there servers so as im a online gamer lol 56k at mo bu anyways as im an online gamer this means good things low pings for me. I asked a few other gamers who have the Home500 and they use jolt and have pings below 30 and never get any bad lag. WOO HOO im gonna Whoop some ass.
    AMD XP 1600 1.44Ghz
    256MB DDR
    40GB MATROX HDD
    Radeon 9500 Pro 128mb (Connect3D)
    SB AUDIGY 5.1
    WIN98 SE
    DIRECTX 9
    NEW DRIVERS ALLROUND

woohoo another Nilly user, what game do you play on Jolt? i might join you for a few games if its CS or TFC!!

ive been with Nilly for 8 months now, good pings and basically no lag at all, good customer support as well!!

laters

I used to play on Jolt.... there are certain times of the day (early morning) when it is hard to find a full server in the US, (early morning in the US, is prime time in the UK) and so I used to connect to Jolt and despite being all the way across the ocean, I could ping in the consistant 250's with little PL. And that is the key. You can be very competative at 250ms as long as you have low PL.

Edit: Oh I didn't see what games you were talking about. I was referring to Q2 and Q3 mods.
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Medal of honor AA + SH, Battlefield 1942, RTCW + ET, True Combat (Q3 mod) DEAD-LOCK is my alias. :shoot3:

i have ended up with Timewarp another great ISP, as Nildram could not connect us properley for some unknown reason.
    AMD XP 1600 1.44Ghz
    256MB DDR
    40GB MATROX HDD
    Radeon 9500 Pro 128mb (Connect3D)
    SB AUDIGY 5.1
    WIN98 SE
    DIRECTX 9
    NEW DRIVERS ALLROUND

Thread Information