Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: wireless problems,please give me a hand

hello all, how are you guys doing today,:laugh:

i got a big problem here,i bought wireless card a couple of days before, and i lived with my friends, and they have been using wireless connect to the internet for 4 month, and all them dont know how to setup the network, and so am i, would you guys please tell me how to setup it up step by step,: party ha
    i did install the driver, and it just couldnt find the signal, it always says like network conection is not connect..

please someone take me out of the hot water.

i really appreciate that,
    mess with the best, die like the rest
    :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

well when u bought the wireless card there should have been a CD along with a booklet that already has step by step instructions for you to follow. basically thats it. that will install the drivers for you and it shoudl get up up and running. its pretty simple.

i have had over 3 different network cards and 2 different routers and all i had to do is what i just told you. it was that easy

now if u still cant get on the internet after u followed the steps...thats where the fun begins

thanks for your advice, i finally get it down, the prob was the wireless which i bought for 15 bucks, it was a poor one, after i went to COMPUSA and bought a D-Link wireless pci card, everything goes well...
    and the D-link one is only 29.99 after rebate.. cool!!!

thank u
    mess with the best, die like the rest
    :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

Quote Originally Posted by LiOnHeArT

thank u

:thumb:

Tom

Thread Information