Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Google announces new 1gig email service

Quote Originally Posted by Dyck15

But Im still not 100% sure. Like I said, I have heard elsewhere that it is in fact fake. Though that just makes it thier word against yours. Well have to see. I cant wait!
    It's not my"word", its Cnn's(www.cnn.com)'s Word.

And of course you have"heard that its a fake", if this new service launches, yahoo msn and aol will have to spend major$$$$ to upgrade just to compete and not become obsolete.

Just like typical Fud, someone who most likey is a"Groupie" for either msn yahoo or Aol will tell people that this is fake before this so called fake service has a chance to prove it self.

And I also will ditch my yahoo accounts, but not msn because I use their messenger, for Googles gigamail no matter what the cost maybe(but no higher than 15 a month) because Google has contributed Mind's help people find what they are looking at the speed of light(Electricity :roll: )

No no, you got it all wrong. Im not one of those "groupies". As I said, Ill ditch my MSN account when/if it comes out. I used to see people with yahoo emails that were able to get an MSN passport and could use that yahoo account with MSN Messenger, so if that is still possible, that is my plan. Else looks like Ill keep my hotmail as well.

And I meant its pretty much some other human beings word against yet another human being. Not specifically you, or anyone else. Sorry if you took that offensively in any way.

Just wanted to clear those to issues up.

Okay, Okay I know you're not a groupie I was refering to The news source you heard from that Gigamail was a fake/fraud.... :peace2:

The rumors are true
    Keep in mind, this proposed service is in beta at this time
    No way of knowing if this will be launched as a service from Google or if it shall forever remain a grand experiment
    I have high hopes, but it is all up to Google

Nothing for us to do at this time but wait for news/updates/announcements
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information