Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Hotmail help!

Default Hotmail help!

Help, please! I'm not a computer geek but I'm not totally illiterate either! I've had my hotmail account for years and suddenly when I try to log on, I get a message saying the "cookies are disabled" and I need to check my browser online help to enable cookies........which doesn't seem to exist from what I can find. This is somewhat intermittent but more often than not I can't get into hotmail. Who can help me either enable these damn cookies or figure out how to get back into my hotmail on a regular basis like I've done for years???!!!?

Thank you soooooo much,
    Kathy

Default Re: Hotmail help!

Kathy....i am having the same problem. I cant quite figure it out. I have scanned my pc for viruses and spyware and nothing comes up. The only way i can get into my hotmail account is to clear my Temporary internet files. You should try that and see if that works for you. Go to "Tool" in Internet Explorer and then "Internet Options" Click Delete Files. Close Internet explorer and then reopen it and try to login to hotmail. I am going to continue searching and will post here if i find out anything

Tony

Default Re: Hotmail help!

Try useing a differnt internet browser, like firefox: http://www.firefox.com

Thread Information