Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Help Please!!!!!!!

Exclamation Help Please!!!!!!!

I have recently started noticing problems with my hotmail account. I use firefox browser on a broadband connection. When i log into hotmail, all my inbox has been moved into the trash can so i have to move it all box. This happens with all messages whether they have been read or not. I have junk mail filters set up and the junk mail is not moved, just my inbox.

Any ideas coz it is driving me absolutely mad!!!!

Thanks

Darryl

Default Re: Help Please!!!!!!!

Try turning all your filters off first and see what happens. I'm not very familiar with hotmail but I know I've heard other people saying that it does the same thing to them. If it's not your filters then it's most likely the hotmail servers. Try contacting them and telling them to reset all your information.

Grins and giggles... try logging into your Hotmail account w/ IE and see if the problem still exists. Just a thought as IE is a Microsoft product, as is Hotmail. Hmmm... Firefox is Mozilla; NOT Microsoft.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Yes. As Darth pointed out try I.E. I use Opera as a browser and have had simular problems. The hotmail.c om sign in page often does not render correctly. If I use the "back" button before I delete any e-mail I can then find at least half of my inbox has moved to the delete box .... even if I only intended to delete one e-mail! These problems do not exist in I.E. If you ask Microsoft they will prolly blame the browser but I'm not so sure these issuses are not by design.
    Antec 900 case (4 120mm and 1 200mm lighted fans + UFO flashing light set + 2 12" and 1 6" Mutant Mods meteor lights) - Aerogate ll thermal controller - Asus M2N-e SLI - AMD 64 X2 AM2 6400+ - Corsair TX650 PSU - MSI 450GTS Cyclone OC - 2 X 2GB Patriot Extreme Performance PC2 6400 RAM - SATA 320 GB Seagate HD, SATA 300GB Maxtor HD and IDE 80 GB Samsung HD - Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo - LG SuperMulti Lightscribe 18x DVD RW - Plextor PX-716A DVD r/rw - Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Crude but Effective ... it is a way of life.

Good call with that. The mentioning of firefox fled my mind during my last post. Everyone I know with that problem uses Opera and Firefox.

Thread Information