Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Computers can't ping each other on network

Default Re: Computers can't ping each other on network

I'm not sure I can help you at all with the printer. I don't even have access to anymore 98SE boxes and I haven't worked with it in months. We used to use both and share files and printing with them at LANs, but half the LAN games we play don't even run on 98SE so it has no more place at LANs (and certainly not on my computers) and therefor no place in my life. I wish I could remember what I had to do to get everything working right, but I can't.

You should really consider putting XP on that computer. I've run it pretty comfortably on 450MHz P3s with 256MB of RAM.

Default Re: Computers can't ping each other on network

I'd love to get XP on that comp, but ATM it's not an option unfortunately. If I get around to replacing this computer with a new gaming rig, I could pass it on into the living room and have the printer use that, but I would only have the money in oct at the earliest.
    ATI Radeon X800XL | AMD XP2800 | Nvidia Nforce 2 M7NCD | Corsair Twinx1024XL 1024mb RAM | Sea Gate ST3120022A 7200 RPM 120 gig Hard Drive | Audigy2 ZS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information